Which forum members would you like to meet?

Chris

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well those are the people I actively want to meet, and most other people I probably would if they were in town or whatever, but there are some people I just wouldn't like to meet.

I don't think I should get specific on that last group, but lets just say one of them thought a good way to spend his afternoon would be to take a photo of his toilet.. after he'd used it.. and post it on this site... several dozen times. mmm.. chocolatey

I have now imaginely put Slayer, Skyline^, and Artur to my list of people i'd like to meet.(Travel if have to.) So now all the people are:

Chris(Boss)

Spaz

Chris82

Slayer

Skyline^

Artur

I know there are alot more cool people but these are my own " special "( lol ) people I want to meet. Tough to get on it, I know...

I have now imaginely put Slayer, Skyline^, and Artur to my list of people i'd like to meet.(Travel if have to.) So now all the people are:

Chris(Boss)

Spaz

Chris82

Slayer

Skyline^

Artur

I know there are alot more cool people but these are my own " special "( lol ) people I want to meet. Tough to get on it, I know...

My list is pretty much the same but I have some other people like:

KP (he left for a while probably come back later)

The Driver (he left aswell)

IJSAB (first girl I met who plays GTA and is an awesome person)

OGTAM (seems pretty cool, hasn't been that active for the past month or so I think)

Everyone else I can't remember but I'll add them later. Hey I might go to Cali in the summer possibly to Disney Land where exactly is Humboldt, anywhere near LA? It'd be cool to meet, plus I think all the other people on your "special people" list are too far.

Edited by Artur

Chris(Boss)

Spaz

Chris82

Slayer

Skyline^

Artur

My list is pretty much the same but I have some other people like:

KP (he left for a while probably come back later)

The Driver (he left aswell)

IJSAB (first girl I met who plays GTA and is an awesome person)

OGTAM (seems pretty cool, hasn't been that active for the past month or so I think)

Everyone else I can't remember but I'll add them later. Hey I might go to Cali in the summer possibly to Disney Land where exactly is Humboldt, anywhere near LA? It'd be cool to meet, plus I think all the other people on your "special people" list are too far.

Heh. It's in Northern California. On the coast line. I jsut might edit this psot to show. But yeah, if I recall L.A. is not next to Humboldt :down: so ya... Be cool to actuall be able to meet the peopel we wanna meet.

edit: Bah, sorry lol, too tough to get a good one to show. Just look on map tomorrow or whatever if you want. It's on coast line on Nor Cal.(Northern California.)...

Edited by Nate10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...