How do you see the world in the year 2100?

Gycu

I think countries will no longer exist,it`ll be huge states

Europe:European Union will include all countrise from Europe

America:USA & South America States (will include all South America Countries)

Australia will be alomost the same

Asia will have 2-3 big states

Africa will be the AFROUnion.

the colonization of mars will begin `cuz 20 `till years ago(2080) natural disasters killed millions of people & the Earth will "die" if people will not find another planet where to live.

The desserts will be much bigger,some of the cities will disapeare.for food people will have farms that ocupate more that 2 average countries today.Will exist only cities,mini-cities(like villages) & farms to provide food (situated in proper place for plants to grow up)

The planet will have "marks" from a gigantic meteorite that hit the earth 30-40 years ago...So how do you see the Earth in the year 2100 ???

Well to be honest, I don't know man, anything can happen you know... Wouldn't be surprised if we will have cars driving in the air at that time, you know ala Perfect Dark, Chicago Stealth. But, yeah, I think they have reached Mars at that time, maybe they have built hotels & motels on the moon, but the world climate man, doesn't look too good you know, I mean the earth is starting to change really fast, and in 2100? Shit... I'm too afraid to even think about it. Well, in that year, many things could be better too you know, like on the medicine side. Anyway who knows... Anything could happend.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Just based on my opinions and some facts I see the world being a terrible place being too hot and I can see a super volcano erupting (the one in america dont know name) within the next 100 years plus I think we will use different ways of transport because cars will no longer be avilable because of oil running out. And also Manchester United winning about 80 more trebles, just kidding :D

Cars will be running on hydrogen ("But hydrogen explodes" NO It does not explode). The earth wouldn't have moved to Mars(I'm not that stupid). Over population would be solved by only letting everyone have 1 child. No moon houses either. Cars won't be flying, since that would be a waste of hydrogen.

By 2100 there will be no middle east. The first Jamaican president will launch several nuclear missiles destroying a large section of the middle east in 1068. People voted for this Jamaican president because the U.S. has never had one before. Little did they know he was completly crazy. After this incident elections are banned. The former president chooses the new one. The northern half of Canada has been deserted because all the trees have been cut down and all the animals have died. People are required to remain in their home towns. You need special permission from the government to leave the area. People don't know why they can't leave. Many parts of the world have been destroyed by war. The entire population of Australia has mysteriously dissapeared. In 2083 scientists managed to clone 100 wooly mammoths. There are now over 10,000 wooly mammoths roaming northern asia, europe and the southern United States. These animals are extremely dangerous and attack for no reason. The worlds population has dropped greatly after wars and diseases killed millions. The dissapearance of Australia also shrunk our population. Ocean life is non-existant. The last reported whale sighting was in 2066. Countries no longer trust eachother. International trading is outlawed. China was the first country in the world to colonize the moon. So far no representatives from other countries have been to this colonized moon. The earths fuel supply is very low. People don't drive cars or fly planes.

In closing, things are messed up.

I think 99% of Australia will be dessert and more than 85% of Africa too.I came with this topic title afeter watching on Discovery Channel- 10 Ways causing World Extinction :) the middle east oil/fuel will last `till 2025 & then population will have serious problems.Maybe we will not evoluate ,maybe we`ll be like in Medievel time,no cars,no TV,no PC ,no GTAs :) WOW

A Third World War will begin in about 2050 ,countries fighting for food/energy/water...

Edited by Gycu

It's really hard to predict that far into the future. I do think that major climatic events will take place over the next hundred years. Technology and vehicles will be far advanced, farther advanced than we can currently imagine. (still no flying cars though)

Edited by Vicehog

By 2100 two permanent bases will have been established by NASA and China respectively at the rim of Shackleton Crater and Oceanus Procellarum. Several expeditions will have been launched to Mars, one of which is currently involved in a semi permanent colony. Back home, strict measures have been called into place to stop over population, and polution is now strictly regulated following the mass extinction of several species of wildlife such as polar bears which now only live in zoos, with sea level's rise of over a meter causing significant problems in many parts of the world. Parts of the world are no longer safe for human life following a series of terrorist attacks using dirty nuclear weapons which has since resulted in minor mutations in many people in affected countries. The divide between the "first world" and poverty striken countries has grown larger with much more of a sense of an elite section to society, this has contributed to a large amount of resentment and disillusionment to the so called "west." Much of Europe has also felt the weight of the worlds poor, with the USA and UK taking a hard line approach on immigrants following significant work force problems leading up to the 2020 resolutions. Though booming at the start of the 21st century, the pace of inovation in regard to technology has slowed down signficantly with many concerned about where the next meal is coming from rather than the latest technological "marvel." Energy consumption is relying on many dirty methods such as poorly maintained power stations and segments of society have moved to a "stay inside" approach, relying on air purification systems rather than face the dust heavy boiling heat outside.

A grim vision of a century down the line.

like the GTAPlayer said, it could be anything, but i don't think that the year 2100 will exist man :nope: .

watch the inconvinient truth

they said that we will die in less than 50 years because of global warming

but i dunno, maybe they could figure how to stop it :whistle: .

if the year 2100 does exist, maybe we will have cars that make less pollution, antartica will be water instead of big chunk of ice we have seen today.

and maybe new world war, because our nation isn't save from terrorist, nuclear, and newest political threat.

thats all i can say about the upcoming year

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'll be 114 by then, so most likey I'll be dead, but I dunno. With the way things are going at the moment, the world by 2100 will implode on itself in a clusterf***ed state, and life as we know it, will cease to exist.

In other words, we'll be well and truely f***ed.

Edited by MVC

I think the world will end in 3 years with the "Nuclear Armageddon" what meant to happen in March 2010

nah, the nuclear wouldn't end the world, it'll just make it worse

and this is one of the warnings of why we couldn't see the world in 2100

it'll end sooner

at least that's what i think, but with nuclear, it'll just fasten things up

Im shit scared now, i would still be alive by then, i'll be 107, with people now living to that in this age, imagine what it'll be like then. All i think is that the Internet will be like it is on Futurama. I'll have Grandkids. Cars might fly. I'll have been on the moon (we can do it in 2010, Virgin lauches it then) and my wife (age: 25) will have a big rack. To me that sounds great. No End-Of-The-World stuff till at least 2300.

I don`t think cars will fly, because flying needs fuel, and Earth might lose it`s Asian petrol in 20 years, than a car will be like a treasure, `cuz no the fuel price will grow 50x...Petrol will be a dream in 50 years from what I`ve heard, but maybe scientists will find another thing to power up the vehicles...