Sign in to follow this  
SonOfLiberty

2 boys found dead in a suitcase

I guess your catching up with the UK then. :lol::P.

@ Marty Jay Williams - I think everyone who knows wants to see the guy who dunnit in jail but since its been in a pond it will be even harder to collect evidence and by the time they do collect the person who dunnit may be dead or miles away.

Well, this ain't to bad. In the city a week ago, at the local TAFE (Uni) they found a dead baby in one of those pad things. The baby was alive when it was put in there and it wasn't found for a week, so this ain't really the worst of it around here.

Adults can go there, it's like a Uni, I was saying for the people that don't know what a TAFE is.

It is believed the trauma may have occurred up to 10 days ago.

That's sick! Whoa, ten days!?!

Something similar happened here last year ... They found a boiled human head in a bag near my school ( a small creek ) :mellow: The murderer butchered the man, sliced him, boiled him and kept his remains in the fridge and after the he threw it into the creek o_O

Who the fuck cares what TAFE is? Considering there's 2 dead dudes found in a suitcase in a pond.

I would also like to say, quoting myself....

Divers dragged the pond for clues and recovered a number of items, including clothing and a knife, but police said they had found nothing of immediate significance.

Oh my fucking god. As if they are that fucking stupid.

Officer: 'Hey, yeah we got 2 dead kids found in a pond, wanna dive down there and look for evidence?'

Diver: 'Sure thing'

*searches*

'All we found is a potential murder weapon and a set of potential murders clothes...'

Officer: 'Aww, to hell with this, let's go get lunch.'

Yeah it was all over the news in Australia, I was pretty shocked by it, but this is what Australia is turning in to.

Stay out of Cranbourne, Noble Park, Dandenong, Doveton and Hampton Park, And your alright ;)

Hah, You cant forget Koondoola, Balga, Girrawheen over in the west, I live in Koondoola (two people have had their throat cut in the past month)

I'll make a note to steer clear then ;) Lol

Yeah it was all over the news in Australia, I was pretty shocked by it, but this is what Australia is turning in to.

Stay out of Cranbourne, Noble Park, Dandenong, Doveton and Hampton Park, And your alright ;)

Dont forget Heidelberg or Reservoir.

Haha, pretty funny.

I'd be like, "Hah, you got owned" if I opened a suitcase full of dead kids. :P

What are you talking about?

That's not funny.

Edited by CQC EXPERT