Finishing the GTAIV Storyline

Finishing the GTAIV Storyline  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Finishing the GTAIV Storyline

• Try to beat it before everyone else.
    • Take my time and enjoy it.
    • Storyline???...Free roam!!!
    • I have no idea.

I am going to do missions but take it easy. Missions is one of the main bits I like about GTA. I will also try to see new features and other stuff, Im going to try and take a year to complete it.

A year!

Woah,I think I`m gonna take my time with this game.Just to see the new features and do the missions.

I'm going to take my time with finishing the game off, I'd ofcourse do a free roam once I get a chance to move about, then I will take my time finishing the game without cheating. Although, I usually give up and I would cheat. So I think that's going to be a problem for me, but I'll try my hardest to finish the game without cheats.

There's no point in rushing through the game IMO, because if or when you finish it, you might be disappointed at just roaming around and think 'man, I wish I took it more slowly...' You won't enjoy it as much if you just rush through it, and for what - so you can say you completed it before anyone else? Please. I'll take my time, do a few missions and generally have a ball.

And I won't cheat, if I do I'll create another save game. Lucky I'll get it for PS3, if you cheat on 360 you can't get any achievements. That's what I've heard anyway.

Edited by the bossman

Yeah since it's next-gen I agree with you rockstarrem, they probably have packed so much stuff into that disc it'll take us forever to finish 100%. As for me, I usually beat games pretty quickly, but this is one I'm probably going to take slow because rushing these games is not that great. I'll try and maybe go for a month until finally beating it but I probably will finish it a bit faster. And yeah Chris it must suck for you, deciding between the two choices.

Edited by Artur

as for me, i like playing the gta game to free roam, do what ever i want, like trying to get max stars, finding glitches, or finding different areas. i liked gta san andreas the most for this, because of the unlock everything glitch at the begining of the game :) eventualy, after i get bored of this, i try a few of the missions out.

Ill try to take my time and not cheat but i never know what im going to do till I can actually play the game. Sometimes I just get so into the game and the storyline that i have to see what happens next and how the game ends. But usually about half way through the story ill start thinking about all the other things to check out and roam around for a while and look at all the amazing detail.

I'll probably beat the game quick. I usually get so attached to the GTA storylines, to the point where I can't stop until I've finished the game. Plus Chris might need some help with a guide or something since it'd be way to much work for one person.

There hasn't been a storyline guide yet on TGTAP, and what happened to our SA one?

I'll probably beat the game quick. I usually get so attached to the GTA storylines, to the point where I can't stop until I've finished the game. Plus Chris might need some help with a guide or something since it'd be way to much work for one person.

There hasn't been a storyline guide yet on TGTAP, and what happened to our SA one?

Haha, no idea! :P We'll do the SA one for GTAPlayer eventually, and I mean, I'm just guessing that TGTAP will get one for GTA4 right? :/

I'll take my time, and that means trying to spread out playing time. I'll try to play it for a couple of hours each day to get the most out of it.

I find if I go hardcore on a game for a few days I get bored, so I'll try to even it out.

Take as long as possible. Even if it takes months. SA took me a good 3 months to do.

Edited by MiamiViceCity