GTAIV: Vice City/GTAIV: San Andreas

Sorry if this already came up before...hell I've probably brought this up before, but does anyone think there will be another Vice City and San Andreas game under the new GTAIV series? Or do you think this Liberty City revisit is just a one time thing this time around?

You could also give ideas of where you think the next GTA will be...might be a bit to early since GTAIV isn't even out yet, but hell, why not.

If there is a topic already like this...just delete this one (not close...DELETE)

Vice city isn't fun if it isn't the 80's, I would love to play again in vice city but in the 80's.

If you start in different times, the chances are that you'll like another year than the other. So for instance, if you liked the 80's where you could dress up differently than the present, it would suit you better. But as you know, some people don't like it at that year, so therefore if it was somewhere around the 90's or 07' (Current Year) there will be newer objects and with technology evolving, new cars and new building which would rock if you had a good imagination. I would like to see Vice City somewhere out of the 80's and somewhere in the future where it would be it more interesting. But Rockstar wouldn't do that because they've already made a sequel called "Stories", so something new would be just boring, therefore their repeating cities over and over again rather than having a new city.

I wouldn't mind at all where the next IV is placed, but if it's based on the previous cities, I wouldn't recall to be happy about there location. If they make another GTA based on another real life city, it would be better. Here's a little example. When the first trailer of GTA IV was going to be released onto the site, you'd recognize that the area they've used is like New York, which brings up Liberty City to your mind. We never knew where the game is going to be based in, so if they left the title of the game as "GTA IV" this would mean there's no city name, but once we play the game, we'd find out what the city is like. That's what I like to see since making up a original City name up isn't as right, basing it on a city but not naming it would be suitable for future GTA's.

San Andreas in the 80's would be sweet, but it would then again be another sequel to the "Stories", EXCEPT this time round, there's no sequel for San Andreas. If they were going to remake San Andreas, it would be cool to see it in a developing state rather than the same old city it was in the 90's. If they were going to make a new sequel to San Andreas this means that we want to see new things around the area rather than the same things that it was in San Andreas. But I believe they won't implement some ideas on San Andreas, they'd have some problems thinking stuff up on the new theme which has to relate on what they want it to.

I think that they should have a whole new set of cities for the new generation. I gues it would be ok if they remade vice city but it would need to be A lot bigger of a map and would have to have a whole new set of people. Im bored with the old map. They have made 2 games now with the same map so I think we could move past it. I would really like if they remade san andreas with the origional map plus a whole new section making it twice as big. I wouldent really care what time period it would be in.

I think that they should have a whole new set of cities for the new generation. I gues it would be ok if they remade vice city but it would need to be A lot bigger of a map and would have to have a whole new set of people. Im bored with the old map. They have made 2 games now with the same map so I think we could move past it. I would really like if they remade san andreas with the origional map plus a whole new section making it twice as big. I wouldent really care what time period it would be in.

I understand why you would want Vice City to be larger, but I think San Andreas was large enough. I always like a larger map to roam around, but if Rockstar Games decided to re-do San Andreas, I think a new map would do just fine at roughly the same size.

As much as I don't want it to happen, I can see Rockstar doing this. They have so far, look at the rest of the trilogy - the only time they stepped out of these cities was for London. I suppose it's possible they'll give us a London, but I see it as an expansion if anything. But yes, I can see a Vice City and San Andreas in the future. I can see it being good games, but a lot of people being mad as well.

This is just pure speculation, but I would expect to see updated Vice & SA maps w/ new cities added.

Next gen console = more virtual room to build the game. Eventually I'd expect to see a version that ties all R* cities

together.

Something I'd like to see, The game is set in the present & you could download "prequel" content when you finish. Another

good download would be original missions (in this case from GTA3) to play w/ the current engine & physics. I don't expect

these, they'd just be nice.