III vs. VC vs. SA

_Ray

Which Game?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. III, VC, or SA

• Grand Theft Auto III
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

There are a few like this, but none currant.

GTASA. It was close & I loved Vice City, but SA got my vote because of all the sidework you can do & redo.

GTA3 was also great & even though it lacked bikes & aircraft, it was a landmark game in that you were to do what you

wanted in the game. Games made now are still being held to standards Claude set in the original Liberty City.

GTASA. It was close & I loved Vice City, but SA got my vote because of all the sidework you can do & redo.

GTA3 was also great & even though it lacked bikes & aircraft, it was a landmark game in that you were to do what you

wanted in the game. Games made now are still being held to standards Claude set in the original Liberty City.

That's exactly what I would have said, though if GTA3 were on the board, it would have grabbed my vote.

That's exactly what I would have said, though if GTA3 were on the board, it would have grabbed my vote.

Shall I put GTAIII Back on?

San Andreas. Not because of the size of the city, the atmosphere and the vibe it gave through Los Santos was amazing. RLS, The Ballas, Bicycles, Uzi's, The specific color of the sky and artists like Eazy E, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill, NWA...It just brang everything together to bring a West Coast experience..

Seriously though, San Andreas for me, I don't like the Mafia/Mob/Italian Mafia/Organized Crime themes to be honest, They don't really interest me. But in respect I do love Vice City and the depth of Liberty City for what it was back in it's time.

• 2 weeks later...

this is a tough one,

they were all really good, GTA3 is what really made the GTA series popular... Vice city had some good additions, san andreas was just insane, giant map, so many things to do, planes etc it was cool.

i think my favourite is between vice city and san andreas, vice city cos i liked the setting, san andreas had what was in vice city and so much more. (food, car races, girlfriends, import/export etc)

• 1 year later...

Although GTA3 was groundbreaking and I played that game to death and loved every bit of it, I gotta vote for SA. That game remade the series for me.

The versatility in the game's environment in starting out in the ghetto streets of Los Santos, to creeping through the spooky country side at night, scaling hilly terrain and even mountains, catching some nice views of San Fiero's skyline from the bay, and then offroading through the desert on a dirt bike and passing secret military bases like area 69, and then finally stopping at fabulous Las Venturas for some gambling.

And that's just the game world you're in, don't even get me started on all the features. I still play the hell out of it today, even after playing through the GTA4 era games.

Definitely my favorite one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Going for GTA San Andreas, the best game in the GTA III Era. Although GTA Vice City had the best storyline, GTA San Andreas had more missions, more cars, more boats, more planes, more clothing, customisation and better gameplay and a better theme song. GTA San Andreas has almost everything that everybody wants in a GTA game.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance