What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

ToCA Race Driver 3. Again.

It's like my 'oh shit, PC's busted, and i need something to relive boredom so's i don't kill myslef' game.

Gets fucking hard though, driving an audi 4WD that does 0 - 60 mph in under 3 second through a rally course gets frustrating after you rip the nose off your car 20 times on the same corner. Freakin roadsigns, why can't the be movable, like GTA? :D

I should be finishing of Half Life 2, but I'm stuck on a bit where

a chopper is attacking you and you've just had to get off the mini hovercraft thing

. I'm so not bothered to try it again, so in the meantime, I've been playing...

skate. Online (Ranking 220 on event SKATE! :D) and Burnout Paradise Demo Online, can't buy the game until after March 9th. I'm saving up to go to an event called Desert Rock in Dubai, Velvet Revolver here I come!

Edited by FallenClyro

Ooo, are you a Midnight Club fan as well, TEC9? We have a lot in common then! :D

Need for Speed got worse as they moved on from Underground 2, seriously, NFSU2 was the only decent game in the NFS series.

Anyways, I am currently playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, get back into the times when Sam Fisher was a proud man, Double Agent fucked up Sam Fisher's life and I hate Ubisoft for that.

Ooo, are you a Midnight Club fan as well, TEC9? We have a lot in common then! :D

Need for Speed got worse as they moved on from Underground 2, seriously, NFSU2 was the only decent game in the NFS series.

Damn straight. However, I've never completed any Midnight Club game so far. But, it's still a better series than NFS.

Saints Row.