What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Playing CoD: Waw, and yeah I'm finally on Level 65. Got everything now, all I have left is Prestige. I dunno if I should do it, but I heard you lose everything, is that right?

If so, damn. But I guess that's what makes it fun, starting all over again and working up.

I wouldn't, seeing as there's no gold weapons in the game, and no unlockables for the headshots. It's why I'm still playing COD4. Was playing Bioshock not long ago, just got to the area Eves Garden, or something.

Bioshock, just got to a new area, the one after you help out Sander Cohen.

I spared his life, because apparently you can kill him at a later point, and get loads of goodies from his room. You can also bring him back from the dead once, and then if you kill him again, you get to unlock a special container.

• 1 month later...
^ I was playing CA for awile but i just deleted it to make room for San Andreas.

Im playing Unreal Tournament 99. My online on it wont work right now im waiting for it to load a multiplayer room and if it doesnt work this time Im giving up.

Fuckkk. To bad. Make space for it again haha. We'll have to play sometime.

^ I was playing CA for awile but i just deleted it to make room for San Andreas.

Im playing Unreal Tournament 99. My online on it wont work right now im waiting for it to load a multiplayer room and if it doesnt work this time Im giving up.

Fucking classic, i still keep that one and the 2004.

Currently playing:

Street Fighter 4.