Worst Game Ever!

MatthewCorleone

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need for Speed series: Everything went to pot after NFSU2.

Tony Hawk series: American Wasteland SUCKED.

Driver: Bad from the beginning.

Mutha Truckers: It's too easy to make fun of the name, so I'll just flame it's horrendous gameplay.

Red vs. Blue: Can someone e-mail some episodes of this? I heard it's funny.

Every anime game ever made: Insult to anime fans everywhere.

All cosole Sims are shit

I don't know, I liked Bustin' Out...for being a console one. Sims 2 for the PS2 was ok, havn't beaten it yet, but it was some what enjoyable. I mainly get them for the storyline I sort of got into with Mortimer.

Anyways, I pretty much hate all the GTA wannabe games, although I don't mind the Driver games much. I thought it was sorta funny how both Driv3r and San Andreas made fun of each other's series.

All cosole Sims are shit

I don't know, I liked Bustin' Out...for being a console one. Sims 2 for the PS2 was ok, havn't beaten it yet, but it was some what enjoyable. I mainly get them for the storyline I sort of got into with Mortimer.

Anyways, I pretty much hate all the GTA wannabe games, although I don't mind the Driver games much. I thought it was sorta funny how both Driv3r and San Andreas made fun of each other's series.

Ha ha that is funny, but The Sims is nothing more then a simulation game and that should be it!!!!!!!!!

All cosole Sims are shit

Ha ha that is funny, but The Sims is nothing more then a simulation game and that should be it!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean? No storyline? Because they always had a storyline.

All cosole Sims are shit

What do you mean? No storyline? Because they always had a storyline.

I know about the backstory but thats it, we rule from there

Motocross madness :thumbsdown:

All cosole Sims are shit

Yuo are absolutely right! :thumbsup:

Need for Speed series: Everything went to pot after NFSU2.

Tony Hawk series: American Wasteland SUCKED.

Driver: Bad from the beginning.

Mutha Truckers: It's too easy to make fun of the name, so I'll just flame it's horrendous gameplay.

Red vs. Blue: Can someone e-mail some episodes of this? I heard it's funny.

Every anime game ever made: Insult to anime fans everywhere.

How can you say that about Need for Speed? Most Wanted and Carbon rocks!

The Soprano's : Road to respect. You cant explore anywhere the game wants you to, and stop in 3 or 4 environments throughout the storyline(the bada-bing, the gym, the meat shop, the hospital). You can complete the game by using one move, punch, and even when you get to use a gun, you end up emptying the whole clip because the shitty aiming system. Waste of £20.