Merry Christmas!

Highwire

Merry X-mas! Hohoho! :D

Soon I'll explode, I ate soo much these days :o yesterday I visted my friends all night ( came home in the morning ) and today I visited my grandparents, now I'm just relaxing in front of the PC, bet tomorrow I'll visit some other relatives :o

Hey guys, it's actually gone Christmas here by now, but i hope you all had a good time anyway.

I ate too much and drank too much... Kicked my Bro's ass at Call of Duty 4 on his PS3... he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of crouching when being shot in the face with a high powered rifle....

Then, he kicked my ass at Pro Evo, so it balances out.

Going to my GF's tomorrow, gonna be hectic, she's got pretty much the entirity of their living relatives co ing over, plus her sister's BF, me, and a couple of other randoms with whom i will inevitably share awkward conversations....

I finally bought myself a scanner, which is cool, since i've kinda needed one for 6 months, but been to skint. Besids that, just clothes, a couple of games, and cash. :) Need a camera, want a monitor. Also want a few tees i saw on route one.

Peace out guys!

Haha cool..

We had ummm

Turkey (of course), ham (have a big leg of it) umm prawns on skewers, balmain bug (sorta like lobster), homemade icecream (more sorbet than anything), pavlova, fruit, lots of soft drink ...

Got Wii w/2controls & nunchuck, wii sport (obviously) and brain training. Also got coloured silicon cases for wiimotes and nunchuck, coloured wrist strap, rechargable battery packs for wiimotes - pretty fun although Iam already sick of wii sports, and brain training requires too much thinking to be a game (although some games do require a lot of thought)

Got Logitech Driving Force EX and ProStreet for PS2, was playing that until 2:30 (everyone was asleep) a mini rc WRX (matchbox car size) umm stuff for the pool and heaps of money - which will go towards a green laser :D

And family got a early xmas present - combination pool table / air hockey 7ft...it just turns over and u play the other game. So fun

Edited by WRX22B1998

Went over to my father's fiancée's family's house, had turkey and ham in addition to other staple foods. Highlight was the little kids there-lucky bastards got a Wii (sold out everywhere). Very fun. They also got a game called "Playground" which basically consists of little mini-games, I kicked everyone's ass at dodgeball! :P

I went over my Auntie and Uncles on Christmas Day, then on Boxing Day they came over our house for dinner. I'm planning on going over another relatives house for the New Year celebrations with friends and family. :)

I'm very happy with what I got, I got a PSP and 4 games - FM2007, GTA LCS, Everybodys Golf and Test Drive Unlimited, a few hundred quid towards getting a PS3 - I could get it now, but I'd rather wait a while, lots of DVDs - Sopranos, Ricky Gervais, POTC, Oceans 13, etc, clothes and miscellaneous bits and bobs.