sibraa5 Posted April 13, 2008 Share Posted April 13, 2008 Those girls deserve a death sentence. 5 MINS in the microwave. The microwave went through the body and straight to the legs being a condensed, outer area of the hamster.The feet were badly burned and skin, tendon and muscle probably died, along with the bones becoming frail. The hamster noticed its legs weren't working, and like a hamster, he bit them off. You a hamster expert or something? No, I'm kidding. Still, biting off your own leg while still attached (or even somewhat) it kind of weird. Animals aren't like us. We can't just give them painkillers and tell them to go to sleep or wrap bandages around their legs. If you were just put in a microwave, your leg was badly burnt, you are a hamster, you can't communicate with anyone, get anyone to help, what would you do? My mouse ate it's babies. I don't know why....I fed it each day..animals are strange creatures. Example: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.