Chris is in NEW YORK right now

Chris

Oh hi, seems none of the staff leaked this out, but I thought now I may as well just say it anyway.

Yeah I haven't been on in the past couple of days because I've been busy along with other webmasters from the premier GTA fansites playing GTA IV and such. Hope everyone is keeping the forums good and proper in my absense. I'm sure you all have many questions but I won't spoil stuff for you. Played single player for 8 hours yesterday and multiplayer for between 8-12 hours today. Done a bunch of touristy stuff too. Hotel is cool, using the penthouse suite for all the GTA playing and shit. It's awesome meeting all the other webmasters too.

I'll be back Thursday morning UK time and will be posting a full diary/story of everything I/we got up to in NYC. R* are awesome and definitely know how to treat their biggest fans with all expenses paid trips like this.

Fucking love it.

I'll let you all discuss your jealousy and hate for me now! :P

Oh hi, seems none of the staff leaked this out, but I thought now I may as well just say it anyway.

Yeah I haven't been on in the past couple of days because I've been busy along with other webmasters from the premier GTA fansites playing GTA IV and such. Hope everyone is keeping the forums good and proper in my absense. I'm sure you all have many questions but I won't spoil stuff for you. Played single player for 8 hours yesterday and multiplayer for between 8-12 hours today. Done a bunch of touristy stuff too. Hotel is cool, using the penthouse suite for all the GTA playing and shit. It's awesome meeting all the other webmasters too.

I'll be back Thursday morning UK time and will be posting a full diary/story of everything I/we got up to in NYC. R* are awesome and definitely know how to treat their biggest fans with all expenses paid trips like this.

Fucking love it.

I'll let you all discuss your jealousy and hate for me now! :P

450px-Plaza_hotel.jpg

Did you check in this place?

Nice; it seems you're one of the fortunate ones who played IV before it is released... By the way, in what hotel did you checked in? The Plaza Hotel (the one in the picture)? It would be great if you've stayed there; watch out for the mail chute there, though, it's full of running water there... God Bless and enjoy your trip! :coolthumbup:

noooo! i want it too... it sucks i can't go to NYC :(

Yeah, me too... I would like a stroll at Central Park, but no, not now...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

dunno much about NYC... maybe its nice outthere...

how i wonder Chris will steal a car and drive-by some people around and started thinking he's Niko :P

dunno much about NYC... maybe its nice outthere...

how i wonder Chris will steal a car and drive-by some people around and started thinking he's Niko :P

Yeah, me too... I also wonder if he would do mischief ala-Eloise at the hotel he's staying in... :dribble: