Mpilk901

The "I Got GTA IV!" Thread

grand_theft_auto_logo.jpg

Well GTA IV is now out, but who here has the game? Post here and tell us what you think about it!

No spoilers please but if you have to, use the

spoiler

tags.

Edited by FallenClyro

I was just checking my mail, and I found my package! I Finnally Got Grand Theft Auto IV! Yeah!! :D:thumbsup:

Edited by mutu

I get mine possibly on Saturday. My brother got the Special Edition from HMV today and he is sending it to Doha, Qatar today!

He sent me a picture of it when he recieved it, sorry but I had to post the picture!

Here it is:

photo.jpg

...I would assume my topic is exactly like this...

But yeah, I got it, Special Editon...so sexy.

sweet bro. I just got mines 20mins ago.
I get mine possibly on Saturday. My brother got the Special Edition from HMV today and he is sending it to Doha, Qatar today!

He sent me a picture of it when he recieved it, sorry but I had to post the picture!

Here it is:

photo.jpg

the box is so hott but the girl is way hotter. :w00t:

I have been playing the game for AGES! only doing missions, and still I havnt unlocked Manhattan yet (not called that in the game but you know the place). Its a huge map!

I got the game today! I could not sleep a wink at all yesterday, I was just too hyped for GTA IV! In school, I kept dozing off. I'm on the mission, First Date.

Lol, at school, I was like, fucking half way out the door before it was even time to go home, my grandma was picking me up from school, taking me to Curry's to pick up my preorder, and when I got it, I was like, "Fuck...I cannot wait..."