Big Community Thread

Chris

If you think that you believe in the "After Life" then possibly there could be something waiting for you at the end of that tunnel you're gonna pass. We live to achieve many things, and we want to pass our life goals. If none of us have goals in our life that we want to achieve, then how would we get to where we want to be in the future?

Beliefs are usually what most people would do. I mean, I don't know many members here that are religious or anything, but usually, from my experience, many people follow beliefs, and towards the end of that belief, something would happen to you. I don't know any beliefs that would represent something about life or death (Since I'm not religious), but it's really up to the person who feels their life's a shamble.

But I've thought of something, and usually, this question can never be answered because the answer itself has to be achieved by doing something, and it is; "If we're living right now, why? Why are we alive? What is our main Purpose in life?" - My R.E. teacher passes these questions on to when we do any practice-base exams, and usually it helps us think of some answers. Mostly, the questions my R.E. teacher passes on are actually personal, therefore, meaning everyone's answer will be different. And it's up to you to find it.

You don't need to follow what I say, but it always helps if you really aren't sure where to start. So basically, we all have a reason to be living right now, we just need to find answers to it.

Although I do really crap in R.E., those things my teacher says help most people out, even when you're in an R.E. exam answering a question.

^ linguistic guy... lol i'm poor in learning languages, i only know 2 languages

today is a day, my former crush intercepted me while i'm walking and i accidentally told her "sexcuse me" lol! i ran far away, i hope no one hears that except her

Actually I'm more into the beta side. All my bad marks are for languages :P

I got a dog about two months ago, for Christmas. Only three months old.

Two days ago she went missing. When I brought her her food in our backyard the puppy just wasn't there. So we went looking for her, turned the house upside down and asked all the neighbours, walking through the neighbourhood and calling her name. We also ringed the animal shelter we adopted her from [their number was on her name tag, so we hoped if she was found they'd call the shelter] and asked them to let us know immediately if there was a reported stray with ours' description.

This morning we received a call from the shelter; a neighbour down the street found a puppy drowned in her pool.

We're picking her up later this afternoon.

Farkkk, I'm really sorry for your dog, V V. I have a guinea pig, nearly 2 years old, looks like a little tiger. He's ran off in my backyard many times but I've never lost him. I would go crazy if he died or I lost him..

Life, well I don't really have a religion but I occasionally go to church from time to time, especially when bad luck hits my family.

That's about all for now, I'm too tired to find out why I'm living or still alive..

Well, goodnight to all!

I got a dog about two months ago, for Christmas. Only three months old.

Two days ago she went missing. When I brought her her food in our backyard the puppy just wasn't there. So we went looking for her, turned the house upside down and asked all the neighbours, walking through the neighbourhood and calling her name. We also ringed the animal shelter we adopted her from [their number was on her name tag, so we hoped if she was found they'd call the shelter] and asked them to let us know immediately if there was a reported stray with ours' description.

This morning we received a call from the shelter; a neighbour down the street found a puppy drowned in her pool.

We're picking her up later this afternoon.

Just hope it is another dog (though it's still sad).

I had a puppie once... but had to leave him. He wasn't really my dog. Just a dog who lived in your front yard. When we moven to the Netherlands I had to leave him there.. Lassi. Couldn't pronounce the 'L' and always called him nasi. Sweet dog. Stole my sliper, my bel, my cookies and other things, but still a very sweet dog.