Big Community Thread

Chris

I did my presentation on Monday, and it went fine. I had to re-type my presentation because I didn't like it, but when the time came to do it, I was pleased with how it went. I've been really busy over the last few days, finishing off 5 assignments. I handed them all in today and got the slip back confirming they were handed in, and that's it for about 2 weeks until Semester 2! So, I'm pleased, I can take a well-earned break now. :D I'm gonna laze around playing games and watching films until I can be bothered to do something productive.

Edited by The Bossman

In a little less than 2 hours I'll leave for some school party. Don't expect it to be very special though.. They actually want you to go in some costume, I tried to find a V for Vendetta mask, but came to the conclusion you just can't buy those things in Holland (damn it). Would have kicked ass if I could've gotten it. Well I don't think most of the people at school would find it that cool though.. They'd find it freaky like.

School's started, I'm getting less then 8 hours of sleep a day and I can't keep up with getting up at 730 every morning and going to bed by 12! And in addition I can't get on TGTAP as much anymore <_<.

School homework is on my ass and I can't finish it all before Monday...

Bleh I'm so busy I'm surprised I can get on at this time ><

It snowed this morning. :D

But that was around 7am in the morning. I don't even know why I woke up at that time, but it was because I had the Flu. Yes, for the first time in a full year, I'm officially ill. But the good thing was that when I woke up, my driveway was full of snow, and the street was completely white! But then I go back to bed because I was really tired. Then, a few hours later (Around 10am) I got up again, and this time round, the snow was melting! My driveway wasn't white anymore and the rest of the street started coming back to normal, which I would say sucked.

I guess you could say that snow has changed from previous years now. Back when I was only 3-4 years old, it snowed like crap, but the snow was thick, now it's small flakes, but the flakes eventually melt after a few hours rather than leaving it for a day or two.

UK weather sucks bad nowadays, especially with those gale force winds.

Well, well well well.

Today, i got pulled out of my lesson in college.

Apparently, i've been bunking, which isn't exactly a mistruth... But, that's not the point. So, on wednesdays from now on (WHY WEDNESDAYS???? - Wednesdays are the best days ever, just get 7 straight hours of being allowed to photoshop shit, so much better than writing...)

But yeah, anywhoo, wednesdays, i've gotta have 'attendance motivation' and 'anger management', both of which are perfectly justifiable, but... really could do without. Attendance motivation, is pretty much, explaining to me why i should go, and not stay at home, in my warm, comfy bed and sleep.

Anger management. For years, people told me i needed it., but, i kinda ignored them, i figured college realised it was more urgent when i kicked a chair at my lecturer and went mental at him. Sexist motherfucker. Equality, bitch. I'll put the story below for those of you who care, others, just read on.

A normal monday. Well, a little colder than usual, thusly, i decide to wear my beanie hat. Me, and another member of the group, both did. However, college had emplaced a new rule, which meant we couldn't wear hats inside, despite the broken heating. Me and the other guy were asked to take off our hats, in a less than polite way. My lecturer made us out to look stupid. I pointed out to him, that a girl across the clasroom was also wearing a hat. When he approached her about it, she said: 'Oh, but Steve, i had a bad hair day this morning, it just wouldn't go straight...' With this excuse, she was allowed to continue wearing her hat. I stood up, and said, 'What the fuck?' Steve asked me to carry on with my work and be quiet. I told him that i would only sit down if the girl removed her hat, after all, it was against the rules. Steve walked up towards me, and started to raise his voice, telling me that he was in authority, etc, etc. As a means of avoiding confrontation, and what probably would have ended in me hitting him, i kicked my chair in his direction, both hoping for it to hit him, and to create a gap, so he couldn't pass (as easily ). He said this was purely to cause harm to him, and told me to leave the room. I called him a sexist, ignorant tosser and walked out. This gets passed on to the course leader, who sees it as just a minor incident, until my attendance gets bad.

Petty, i know, but it fucks me off when one group of people have to adhere to rules, and others don't.

But yeah, not sure how it's gonna go... I'll let ya'll know...

NinjaEdit: Wall of text lives on.

Aw, dude. I know how much having to take anger management sucks. I had to take it in third grade. (Don't ask.) It hardly ever works and will usually just make you want to kill every living thing in the room.

I have a 1 week vacation ... I'll enjoy it fo' sure!

Just wondering, since I've seen some of you recently started school :wtf:, when dows school start and end for you guys ?

here:

The First Semester: 15th September-30th January

Second Semester: 7th February-15th June

*Vacations: 2 weeks for Christmass and New Years Eve, 1 intersemestrial week ( this is the one I'm in right now ), and 1 week on Easter ...

Same here, I've got some coursework to do on the PC. Sucks, but I have to do it. I don't want to fuck up, so that would be the only choice. I also have to do some lurking about and find a good computer, it's sort of boring, but the computer I got is really old. I got this computer in 2001, so obviously it's gonna suck.

School's started, I'm getting less then 8 hours of sleep a day and I can't keep up with getting up at 730 every morning and going to bed by 12! And in addition I can't get on TGTAP as much anymore <_< .

School homework is on my ass and I can't finish it all before Monday...

Bleh I'm so busy I'm surprised I can get on at this time ><

Bed at 12:30, get up at 5:40. OH SHI-!

I can do with that. Usually I sleep for 14 hours during the weekends. Lately that's just 9 though.

Now I'm going to learn 500 words of greek.. meh.

Life story time.

I'm Connor James McGuinness, I was born March 4th 1994, at Bolton Hospital, Lancashire. I lived in Westhoughton with my mother and father till I was 3, then my father split up with my mother, I stayed with my mother, like I had any other choice, still saw my father regularly though, then I got chicken pox, which resulted in my scratching them till I got septicemia, had to go into hospital for a while, then I ended up going to nursery, made a best friend, who I kept as my best friend until I left my first primary school. In between that time, I was diagnosed with ADHD, my father moved to Spain, got mistreated by teachers. Then some time around then, I got quite ill, I was very underweight and pale.

When I moved to my new primary school, I ended up making a few friends, made many enemies, although the teachers managed to deal with me properly. When I finally left to go to Westhoughton High School, I didn't expect what was coming next, being betrayed by friends, teachers assaulting me, numerous exclusions, none of which were my fault, as proven by my moving to my new school(Ladybridge High School). In that time, I was also diagnosed with ASD(Autistic Spectrum Disorder).

When I moved to Ladybridge High School, I just wanted to be normal, I didn't want anyone to help me, at first, I made a lot of friends, then as they got to know me, they turned against me, having no friends again at the end of year 8. Then in year 9, I started getting help in lessons, going up to Neptune, got help from the people there, which has helped me deal with things better, made friends with a guy called George Berry, who was a complete copy of my personality and interests. Then I started getting paranoid and anxious(I'm getting less anxious but more paranoid as time goes on), I find it too hard to speak to people, I always suspect people are doing things to fuck up my life, everybody hates me. Then a few months into year 9, Rachel Shaw joined my school, started going out with George, he treated her like, shit, so I like, asked her out, so she's like my best friend and girlfriend now, she helps me out with anything.

I could go into a lot more detail, but like, I'd rather not, the post would be over 10 pages long and I'd probably start crying half way through it. Don't really like remembering some stuff.

Now after all that bullshit, I'm a paranoid, anxious, impulsive, hyperactive, pissed off boy who finds pleasure in other peoples misery.

Fail.

Edited by Psycho Connor

Life story time.

I'm Connor James McGuinness, I was born March 4th 1994, at Bolton Hospital, Lancashire. I lived in Westhoughton with my mother and father till I was 3, then my father split up with my mother, I stayed with my mother, like I had any other choice, still saw my father regularly though, then I got chicken pox, which resulted in my scratching them till I got septicemia, had to go into hospital for a while, then I ended up going to nursery, made a best friend, who I kept as my best friend until I left my first primary school. In between that time, I was diagnosed with ADHD, my father moved to Spain, got mistreated by teachers. Then some time around then, I got quite ill, I was very underweight and pale.

When I moved to my new primary school, I ended up making a few friends, made many enemies, although the teachers managed to deal with me properly. When I finally left to go to Westhoughton High School, I didn't expect what was coming next, being betrayed by friends, teachers assaulting me, numerous exclusions, none of which were my fault, as proven by my moving to my new school(Ladybridge High School). In that time, I was also diagnosed with ASD(Autistic Spectrum Disorder).

When I moved to Ladybridge High School, I just wanted to be normal, I didn't want anyone to help me, at first, I made a lot of friends, then as they got to know me, they turned against me, having no friends again at the end of year 8. Then in year 9, I started getting help in lessons, going up to Neptune, got help from the people there, which has helped me deal with things better, made friends with a guy called George Berry, who was a complete copy of my personality and interests. Then I started getting paranoid and anxious(I'm getting less anxious but more paranoid as time goes on), I find it too hard to speak to people, I always suspect people are doing things to fuck up my life, everybody hates me. Then a few months into year 9, Rachel Shaw joined my school, started going out with George, he treated her like, shit, so I like, asked her out, so she's like my best friend and girlfriend now, she helps me out with anything.

I could go into a lot more detail, but like, I'd rather not, the post would be over 10 pages long and I'd probably start crying half way through it. Don't really like remembering some stuff.

Now after all that bullshit, I'm a paranoid, anxious, impulsive, hyperactive, pissed off boy who finds pleasure in other peoples misery.

Fail.

Paranoid, anxious, impulsive, hyperactive, pissed of boy that finds pleasure in other peoples mysery... Yes, this would give a potential friend... Just fuck everyone else and keep living your life...

Today i brought a banged up old quadbike is for just £15 from the local junkyard. I got it so cheap cos they guy who owns the place said the engine would probably never work again, but i took it anyway and started working on it. Anyway after 6 hours of cleaning, bodging, injuries, swearing and throwing tools in anger, i finally managed to get it running, and i cant quite believe it but everything on it seems to work fine. I think i got a very good bargain :thumbsup:

Watched a video on Sects and Cults today.

Also did a mock test which I did incredibly badly on but now that, that is out of the way I have half day tomorrow and Wednesday, complete day off Thursday and Friday is another half-day and i'm going bowling witha few friends that evening.

Oooh, this week is gonna' rock, and after that it's half-term. - Lucky me. :P

I fell asleep in class today. Not literally in very deep sleep but still alert. I told my mum and made an assumption that I was sick and she took it the wrong way and blah blah blah.

Well my teachers this year are a lot more decent then last year and the year before. No fat bitches, no dickheads, no racists so I'm glad to see that.