Levels:

Credit (Hardest Difficulty)

General (Average Difficulty)

Foundation (Easy Difficulty)

Mathematics:

Credit Calculator: Fail

Credit Non-Calculator: Fail

Credit Percentage: 46%

General Calculator: Unknown (I Find out tomorrow)

General Non-Calculator: Unknown (I find out tomorrow)

General Percentage: unknown

English

Credit Reading: 20/35 Pass - Grade 2

Writing (essay): Grade 2

History

I will find out my history results tomorrow.

French

Foundation Reading - Grade 5 (5 is the foundation highest)

General Reading - Grade 2 (2nd highest grade)

Foundation Listening - Grade 5 (See Foundation Reading)

General Listening - Grade 3

Writing - Grade 4

Speaking - Grade 3

Overall Grade: Grade 3

Graphics

Drawing Abilities: 18/21 pass (Grade 1)

Knowledge and Understanding: 17/17 (Grade 1)

Music

Foundation Listening: 86%

Performing: Unknown

Computing

Credit Computing: Grade 2

general Computing: Grade 3

Biology

Credit:

Knowledge - No mark

Problem Solving - Grade 2

general:

knowledge - Grade 4

Problem Solving - Grade 3

That is all ;)

• 2 weeks later...

today, um... its sunday, i went to parish after i served in a local church... then my mates in altar servers tried me to convince to come with them in a swimming... at first, i insist that i wont come, but after i met one of my friends, he convinced me because he will pay for two people... then i went with them and i enjoined a lot as i learned something in swimming :), i've been in the pool for six hours...

overall, this was a nice day plus some hot gals with us in the pool :D

today, um... its sunday, i went to parish after i served in a local church... then my mates in altar servers tried me to convince to come with them in a swimming... at first, i insist that i wont come, but after i met one of my friends, he convinced me because he will pay for two people... then i went with them and i enjoined a lot as i learned something in swimming :), i've been in the pool for six hours...

Motherfuckin' P.I.M.P :P

Lucky, it's pissing down here :P

today, um... its sunday, i went to parish after i served in a local church... then my mates in altar servers tried me to convince to come with them in a swimming... at first, i insist that i wont come, but after i met one of my friends, he convinced me because he will pay for two people... then i went with them and i enjoined a lot as i learned something in swimming :) , i've been in the pool for six hours...

Motherfuckin' P.I.M.P :P

Lucky, it's pissing down here :P

yeah, and i love it :evil:

Life is heading the wrong way for me.

Well, it's nearly been a full 5 years of school, and in a few weeks (2 weeks to be approximate) I leave school, officially. You may think that's like awesome if you're like 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14 years old, but when you're around 15-16 it starts to get bumpy. I have exams starting tomorrow. I have like 2 exams tomorrow, 1 exam on Tuesday, no exams on Wednesday, 2 exams on Thursday and 1 exam on Friday. It may sound short but it's really a long week, especially if you're in my shoes. After that week, I've got 2 more exams and then I'm done.

It's going to be a rough, hard week for me to get through, but I'll get through it, I never give up on such stress which is like on the back of my shoulder, I'll just let it hit me until I get through it, because probably that will be my last ever examination.

What such a rough period of my life. The fun.

Life is heading the wrong way for me.

Well, it's nearly been a full 5 years of school, and in a few weeks (2 weeks to be approximate) I leave school, officially. You may think that's like awesome if you're like 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14 years old, but when you're around 15-16 it starts to get bumpy. I have exams starting tomorrow. I have like 2 exams tomorrow, 1 exam on Tuesday, no exams on Wednesday, 2 exams on Thursday and 1 exam on Friday. It may sound short but it's really a long week, especially if you're in my shoes. After that week, I've got 2 more exams and then I'm done.

It's going to be a rough, hard week for me to get through, but I'll get through it, I never give up on such stress which is like on the back of my shoulder, I'll just let it hit me until I get through it, because probably that will be my last ever examination.

What such a rough period of my life. The fun.

I wish you luck man, you can do it...

Well my life has been pretty normal but apparently some guy is gonna beat me up, he was threatening me on msn... Meh, he won't show up and if he does, he shouldn't have.

Been a weird day.

Woke up at 10, didn't get in the shower until 11 because my bro needed to be at work like, 8 years ago or something. (bad) Went into town, bought me a new game (MrLlamaLlama hereby certifies RaceDriver: GRiD Best racing game ever) (good)

Got extorted £3.90 to get the bus to a mate's house - one way, on top of the £2.80 i paid to get into town. (bad)

Mate's house was fun, there were many lolz, he kicked my ass at deathmatches on Battlefield, (bad) i kicked his at Wii Boxing. Like, totally fucking pwnt him. (good)

Got back home, eat tasty food (good)

Saw my GF, more lolz, as she played GTA for the 2nd time ever, and insisted upon doing ONLY taxi missions, and abiding by the full and proper highway code, stopping for traffic lights, waiting for peds to cross, etc. (good) (bad)

Driving instructor dude rang up, moved my lesson to 3.00 instead of 6.45... earlier so i couldn't go to a mate's the following day. (bad)

Got to my GF's after walking her home, and here sis gave me a letter from a dude we work with (yeah, me and her sister work at the same place) And basically, he said he'd left and shit, just left a FaceBook name and a mobile number to contact him with. That tore me right up. (bad) (bad)

Got home, got a grip, booted up race driver grid, kicked some ass, and had a cuppa. (good)

Did a 24 hour LeMans on GRiD, and won (good)

Got tired, stuffed down the leftovers from dinner cos i was hungry / bored (you know when you eat when you're bored?) (good) got indigestion, feeling stomach cramps now (bad)

Figured i should go to bed soon, just chill, another cuppa and sorted.) (good)

According to ^ this wall of text, it has been a bad day, well.. fuck you overly long and ridiculous posts, i feel great. the End.

Nice post Llama, intresting to read :)

Well we had to put my cat down today, very sad about that. Were going to bury him in our back garden. He was 8 years old and very sick, he got in alot of fights with other cats and was pretty messed up from that. He had a heart problem and could hardly breath, so thats made my day pretty rubbish.

I pay alot more attention to my dogs now, I can't imagine losing them. :(

Been a good day today and it was a good day yesterday as well.

Well, yesterday I had Chemistry and English exam yesterday and it went pretty well. In English, I did Poems from different cultures and clocked it in time. I had to compare two poem called "Search For My Tongue" and "This Room" and check how descriptive each poem is. It went well actually, I wrote 3-4 sides on that question. Then my next question was easy, I had to describe a "Dream World" which I feel I did well in.

For Chemistry, I did alot, I mean ALOT of revision. I learnt crap like how to balance equations, Haber Process, Purifying Copper, Protons, Neutrons, Electrons, Ionic Bonding, Covalent Bonding, Calculating the Mr and Ar of a element etc. It was fucking annoying, but everything I revised for came in my Exam paper, and I was on fire when it came to answering it. I hope it did go well, though.

I also had R.E Full Course today. I had a exam body (Or answer booklet) which had up to 12 pages, I written up to 10 pages. Most of the questions nice and easy to answer. I did Matters of Life, Matters of Death, Religion in Media and Spirituality. I felt like I did well.

So yeah, today's been such an easy going day, but when I entered today's exam, I did feel a little pressure grow, but I guess everyone will get that whenever they sit in a exam.

well.. today was pretty normal just like any other day..boring exept i kinda talked to that girl i liked (?) then after school i went to a friends house to get something i told him to buy for me, then i satied there for like 4 hours beacuse he had a movie i wanted to see (jay and silent bob strike back) then i came back home and worked on some graphics till now, now im going to shower then to bed.

i only wish there was something to look forward to this week/month (like holiday or something)

Oh, wow... Just noticed that the RPT got closed. Amazed that it actually reached above 100 posts, forget 16 000 (It's over 9000!).

Anyway, yeah. The Netherlands kicked the asses of the French just an hour ago. They're doing suprisingly well. Never expected them to beat France and Italy.

I'm going to alton Towers on Friday next week as part of a school reward trip (In the USA it's called a Field Trip (Dunno why it's called that, it sounds Retarded)). I'm hoping it's going to be good, I have never been that far south in the United Kingdom before, it will take about 6 hours to get down there and six hours coming back which explains why we set off at 11 PM the Thursday before. It costs £33 in total which is reasonably cheap for a long coach journey to the Middle of England. I won't be on here at all on June 20t.