Sign in to follow this  
Six Feet Under

xbox or ps2

what version of the gta doulbe pack u reccomend xbox or ps2

resonses would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Six Feet Under

Yeah theres less buttons on the PS2 version, which is why its my favourite out of the 3. Apparently, Xbox has really good graphics though

I would pick the one for PS2. A friend of mine has the one for X-Box, he's had it since Christmas time, and I still can't get use to the controls. But yes, there are better graphics. More realistic and more cool wheels, and a realistic engine compartment.

Xbox, controls are great, and graphics are sooo much better

100% agree with u I love the xbox version

I would go with pc but since you wan't either xbox or ps2 I would say xbox because of graphics. I haven't really used the xbox control so I may be worng.

Yeah, but if yo have a good pc you can get the best graphics out there. Plus you aim with the mous so you can aim with any gun. You can aim with the minigun so it is shitloads of fun.

XBox - never played it on XBox, looks cools though

PS2 - Took me 2 minutes to get the controls, graphics aren't perfect though

PC - Worst graphics out of the lot, but i find it extremely easy to control.

You must have a really bad computer if your graphics are worse then the ps2. Also, you can take screenshots from your game with the pc without having to buy extra stuff. :yup:

What's the point ? I rather play it on ps2 , but i sometimes play it on my PC , to take some films for my stunt vid . Unfortunately , i havent started yet :lol:

Actually,which ever one cost the least(Double Pack for Xbox)would be one of the better ones. If they reduced the price for the PS2 Double Pack and put the Double Pack on PC, they'd have even more sales. Plus the fact that San Andreas is coming out means even more sales.

i would defenatly take the xbox version.

there are some really good graphics changes compared with the ps2 version.

the car damage engine is really good aswell. the rain graphics have been changed a the raindrops physics are really nice aswell

PS2 is the best, because it was the original, lol

Yeah, I was real pissed at R* when gta III came out on ps2 first even though the series started with it being released on pc and ps2 at the same time.

Well I prefer Xbox i think the graphics are much better but you cant take screenshots :'( And also hwo coem on the PS2 you only see grey fog whenever your driving, the fog is atleast 20 feet ahead of you. And one last thing, the heads are boxy looking. :dribble: