• Havana
    • Cop
    • Bank Job
    • Casual
    • Mr. Vercetti
    • Track Suit (Red)
    • Track Suit (Black)
    • Frankie

I liked Mr. Vercetti the best because it made you look cool and classy. I also like Street, Casual and Frankie (I love those types of shirts). Which one did you like?

You can see all these outfits, where to find them and when you unlock them at this link. And it is here at http://thegtaplace.com/vicecity/outfits.php Great page by the way!

Edited by ArturKim21

I like Soiree, Mr Vercetti and casual the best. I can't say one is better than the others.

Edited by JOYA

Dunno about GTA3.

In SA you get 1 000 000$, Hydra and Rhino spawn at Groove St. , all stats maxed out, unlimited ammo... You don't get any outfits, though.

Thanks man! I knew about that but I just forgot. Question, off topic again but how would the Hydra and Rhino spawn in Grove St. it wouldn't fit and it would start on fire?

Edited by ArturKim21

... I don't like the special outfits ^^ I get mad when i accidently use a shirt sign, so i have to go to my safe house and get street clothes on again... :mellow:

Yeah I also do the same thing sometimes with the outfits that I don't like. I usually keep playing and when I go save I just get the Street clothes. It doesn't really bother me though.

i personally prefer to wear wat i wud wear in real life, sum baggy jeans and a T, but man wud i wish i cud dress the guy up like agent 47 man. The hitman suit

Mine's Frankie

Cause you can show off that you completed vice

AND THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT THE F--K YOU'R TALKING ABOUT

:bleh:

Next is cop, a mod made police have blue uniforms, which is cool

My fav outfits are... Street - as it looks cool, Soiree - as its a nice neutral suit, but most of all Mr Vercetti, as its a nice pinstrip suit and looks as if he means buisness.

I like the soiree suit, casual and street the best. I like the street as Hawian shirts are cool and the soiree suit are the proper Miami Vice suits, pastels, it brings out the feeling of the 80s era.

Why dosen't anyone like the following outfits?

A:Bank Job

B:Tracksuit - red

C:Casual

D:Havana

And everything else

COULD SOME1 PLEASE TELL ME WHY!!!!??

Well I don't know about the Bank Job and Casual (it actually has 2 votes), they are pretty cool outfits. But both Tracksuits are kinda gay, most people consider Mr. Vercetti over Soiree as a suit, Coveralls and Country Club make you look really weird and Havana is not too bad but I don't think it suits Tommy.

I really liked these outfits in Vice City. I hope outfits make a return in VCS as well.

Edited by ArturKim21