Will you ever stop playing video-games?

Gycu

I mean we play Vgames all day,but we`ll ever stop?Will you stop?I mean when you`ll grow up (be an adult) with a job/fammily/kids we`ll you still playing games?

I think I`ll never stop but only play games about 2 hours per day,`cuz now I can`t count the hours.I think I`ll play them rarely,after an exhausting day at work ,kids pissiing you off,wife unsatisfied......I don`t think I`ll jump at my Pc to play some GTA :) But of course I`ll play it when free...with my kids...

I mean we play Vgames all day,but we`ll ever stop?Will you stop?I mean when you`ll grow up (be an adult) with a job/fammily/kids we`ll you still playing games?

I think I`ll never stop but only play games about 2 hours per day,`cuz now I can`t count the hours.I think I`ll play them rarely,after an exhausting day at work ,kids pissiing you off,wife unsatisfied......I don`t think I`ll jump at my Pc to play some GTA :) But of course I`ll play it when free...with my kids...

I will probably play them (when im older) but not as much, Right now I only play about an hour a day.

2025:Hy honey I`m home...

-Hy (kisses blablabla...)

-While you prepare me some food I`ll go play GTA 6.Damn I must finish it

-Ok,dear,I tried today to do some missions but I couldn`t

-Well dear even wimen can beat this game so keep playing

-Ok now I`ll go....

Me and my wife (if I`ll have one ) conversation after work...

WTF?This can`t be possible....I mean we`ll have responsabillities,we`ll be able to play games about 1 hour/day.We`ll probably have to fight with our kids to play Vgames :)

<<If you don`t let me play this game,son you`re grounded >>

Imagine :)

I don't know TBH. I will probably start cutting down when I'm in my late 20's, early 30's, because I'll more than likely have a wife and maybe a kid. I play about 2 to 3 hours a day, although about half that is late at night, between 10.30 pm and 12.30 am. I definitely won't be playing them when I'm 60, there might be a whole new take on videogames by then, but, saying that, my dad plays pac-man on the computer and plays me at pro evo and he's nearly 60...

WTF?Be happy guys.When you`ll retire (if you`ll made it) you`ll have plenty of time to play games...But maybe you`ll be in a wheelchair always needing pills...Games are like a drug....enter but never exit...But I don`t believe that you`ll die with a console in your hands...We`ll just have to take it easy.....`cuz now we don`t give a s**t about life and we stay hours and hours in front of our PC/console playing games...

whoa, c'mon man, you guys has to take some responsibility on that age

pretty soon you can get your mind off the games ;)

hopefully not too soon though :lol:

i'll only play it if i have kids and they want to play video games :)

Yeah guys! believe in ArtSweet! ^_^

whoa, c'mon man, you guys has to take some responsibility on that age

pretty soon you can get your mind off the games ;)

hopefully not too soon though :lol:

i'll only play it if i have kids and they want to play video games :)

Yeah guys! believe in ArtSweet! ^_^

I hardly play anymore as it is... and I'm only 15.

X2

When I was just a year or two older I thought it would be impossible for me to stop playing games, atleast for another 2 decades. Now... I've just found much more entertaining things to do. I have a whole bunch of games at home I've just done the beginning and quit, although they got awesome ratings (Like COH or Oblivion) but they're sitting there for months.

So yeah, it will come just like that, atleast I know it did for me.

I really don't know.. I mean my uncle has a ps2 and he still plays games on it, he knows about the wii and the ps3 aswell but all his kids are like just leaving university and getting married. I think it would still be a big part of my life, but of course it would depends on my work hours, responsibility etc.

So basically what i just said in that mini paragraph is...

I DON'T KNOW! :P

Well im 20 and i still play all kinds of games , halo, farcry, GTAs, NFS(even though i drive a real car too :D ), so i will play games till i die.

Me too.

I'm 21 and still play video games. Not as much now, because I have more important things to attend to, but I still like it.

Edited by MVC