What pisses you off?

Dazza

Updated, but reasons as to why I loathe children so goddamn much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupidity. (I wouldn't call it naivity, since kids still don't learn.)

Excessive amounts of cursing. (So unesscessary. These kids don't even know what the hell they're saying most of the time.)

Squeaky, prepubescent voices. (Coupled with the cursing.)

Overall n00bness. (Deal with the fact you can't drive that helicopter good enough to not get blown up by me.)

Whiners. (Bitch, bitch, bitch. If you think your life sucks now, try going through high school.)

When kids bitch about how their parents are dictators. (They don't realize they'll be doing the same thing when they're older.)

The POS cartoons that have replaced Ed, Edd, n' Eddy on Cartoon Network. (Camp Lazlo and Foster's SUCK!)

Absolutely no respect for classics such as Mario or Sonic. (Yeah, I actually remember Sonic, and it kicked ass.)

Are you talking about every kid or just ones you know?(I'm just backing myself up on being a kid)

1. I'm not stupid or naive.

2.I don't curse.

3.I don't have a squeky voice(maybe on a microphone)

4.I'm awsome at games don't call me n00bbubn000berpants

5.Don't whine.

6.I don't think my mommy is a dictator.

7.YAY EDD ED AND EDDY.

8.I play classics all the time...

now the stuff i hate.

The fact noone lets you play with them on crackdown.

double tap on cod 4

martyrdom on cod 4

juggernaut on cod 4

the amount of glitches on saints row

teenagers that think they are all that and make fun of kids until they get "pwned" then tell me i have no life...

people who call me mexican

• 3 weeks later...

Having to constantly re-fill in a form is so f***ing annoying, today, I had to do that to the point where I started banging my head on a wall with frustration.

Also, people who constantly talk annoyingly and just can't shut the f**k up are annoying. :pissedred:

I feel better now.

Edited by TNF

1. People who use Text Messaging words in things that aren't text messages. (eg: When people write mi instead of my. IT HAS THE SAME AMOUNT OF LETTERS!!! FUCK!) - That shits me.

2. People who can't spell anyway, especially people who confuse a word with another one, like since instead of sense, or then instead of than... - That shits me.

3. Paramedic missions. - They SHIT ME!

4. 305px-JackThompsonAttorney.jpg - HE F***ING SHITS ME!

Man I sound like one angry mofo, but really I'm a very happy person...

Another thing that pisses me off...?

That I live in Aus. Most of you live in UK or US or somewhere on the other side of the world, which means if i wanna be in a full flowing discussion then I have to be up at about 4 AM! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

dude you're not alone... here we are

(where's Huck?)

Another thing that pisses me off...?

That I live in Aus. Most of you live in UK or US or somewhere on the other side of the world, which means if i wanna be in a full flowing discussion then I have to be up at about 4 AM! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

dude you're not alone... here we are

(where's Huck?)

Yeah, I know.. Most of TGTAP's members (from what i can tell) are on the west side of the globe.. folks like us on the east side gotta stick together... lol

• 2 weeks later...
People that kill their house pets.

I killed one annoying pussycat once,and what is your beef with snakes ? Snakes are the coolest pets ever to keep in your house.Like when you got guests coming over and they see a giant anaconda in your living room ,they gonna be like WOAH DUDE in other words scared as fuck and you just sit back and laugh

There are special tutorials for this shit,anyway stuff that pisses me off:

-people who hate with no reason,and seems like they know more about me than i know ( dont really piss me off,they put in the mood for some motherfucking violent shit )

-nerds,geeks

-scinentists

-anti-smokers

-health freaks

-people who try to tell me how to live my life

-people with morals

-racists

-little babies

-cats

-sports

-overrated Tv shows ( american dad,family guy,friends,lost )

-love

-life in general

-classical music

-old ladies

-religious fucks

i dont hate homosexuals,its cool with me until they stay the fuck away from me