What pisses you off?

Dazza

I'm really pissed off.

There's this place in school, it's called Neptune, it's a place for autistic people to go when they're having trouble. Now, a couple of idiots who go in there, they have their shit music playing full blast on their phones, songs such as, Crank that Soulja Boy or some shit like that. I told them nicely to turn it off because I have a headache. They just took the complete piss and put it back on. Then I told them to turn it off before I make them turn it off. They still took the piss, so I grabbed a board rubber, then chucked it at the cunts head. Then I had to leave, because it was fucked up, then I was outside, with no friends. Meh, it's not really fair, because I go there, to get away from trouble, and have a little peace inbetween the day.

I understand what you say. Our lives get busier and busier as we get older and what you did was very brave of you because I wouldn't even ask in the first place to turn off that racket if I were you, but keep in mind you have a great group of loyal friends here on TGTAP if you ever need a good conversation or just have some company around!

...... so I grabbed a board rubber, then chucked it at the cunts head. Then I had to leave, because it was fucked up, then I was outside, with no friends. Meh, it's not really fair, because I go there, to get away from trouble, and have a little peace inbetween the day.

I understand what you say. Our lives get busier and busier as we get older and what you did was very brave of you because I wouldn't even ask in the first place to turn off that racket if I were you, but keep in mind you have a great group of loyal friends here on TGTAP if you ever need a good conversation or just have some company around!

:lol: That reminds me of something...

People who can't/won't park a car decently. The other day I go to the grocery store, in the afternoon (there's a reason I

do my shopping at 2 AM) & I'm driving my van (full size conversion). The only place I can find to park is next to some

hoodrat parked crooked w/ their ass hanging into the next space, that I needed. I get into the space w/out scraping the

car (an old beat up Caddy) & go do my shopping. When I come back, the Caddy's gone & some dildo parked a newer

Chevy pickup even worse than the first one. As I walk by & notice how he just pulled in & didn't straighten out his truck,

I say something like "Jackass retard" & kick his bumper.

Mamma Kitty is with me & stops dead in her tracks & her eyes got wide, "He's STILL in the truck!"

"I'm old, irritable & don't give a f***." was my only response. I load the groceries into the van & walk around to the

front, patiently finishing my Sobe NoFear & enjoy the nice 20 degree (F, about 8 below 0 for you metric guys) weather

since jackass parked right next to my driver's door. His buddy must have been right behind me, he slipped between my

van & the truck (Guy was tiny!) & got in w/out making eye contact. They pulled out & managed NOT hitting my van.

I finally got into my van & my kid says "That was Awesome!" & we all just sat there & laughed for a minute.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

• 2 weeks later...