what platform would you buy gtaIV for?

what platform would you buy gtaIV for?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. voting

• pc
    • ps3
    • xbox360
    • other

Depends actually for me. I would like to get it for the PS3, but if I don't get then I might get it for the 360, If I don't get it on both of those consoles, I'll get a new Computer/laptop and play it on their, best to play it computer since I'm more use to it.

Both PC and Xbox 360. Xbox 360 because it's the best, cheapest console for GTA4, in addition to downloadable content.

PC because of the nice graphics improvements, new features, and leet mods that can be made.

Damn I accidently voted xbox360, I wanted to vote PC. Anyway I never liked consoles and I have always loved computers so, PC it is.

Love - Misc B)

Damn I accidently voted xbox360, I wanted to vote PC. Anyway I never liked consoles and I have always loved computers so, PC it is.

Love - Misc B)

thank for letting me know.

What moron (no offense) voted for "other"?!?!

I'll probably get an X360 to play it on when it's released, then get the PC version, but Rockstar should really take note of how many more people want it for PC than rip-off consoles.

PS3 seeing as that's the only console I have for GTA IV. And also because I'm always playing GTA on Sony consoles so I'd be used to it than 360 or PC.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I have never played GTA on an XBOX console, only on Playstations, and San Andreas I just recently borrowed from a friend for the PC, which looks way better than the PS2 version that I own.

I think PS3, unless I'm persuaded otherwise. I'm just used to Sony's control interface, it's easily accessible and straightforward.

LOL, it's hardly possible it'll come out on PS2 because it just can't handle it.

I'll probably get an X360 to play it on when it's released, then get the PC version, but Rockstar should really take note of how many more people want it for PC than rip-off consoles.

i accedently put other, i meant to put wii on the poll instead of other. and i there are jackasses on here so they may have voted other i voted for pc.