Sign in to follow this  
tommy vercetti guy

Coke Vs. pepsi

Which 1?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which 1?

• Coke
    • pepsi

Acctually this is somthing i learened in health class . coke a cola has so much acid in it that if you drink it like a maniac the acid will screw up you insides , Im going with pepsi on this.

I drink any soda I have like a maniac. I'm addicted to caffeine and sugar.

Okay let me set this straight, I drink mostly diet soda whenever possible. And in my opinion, Diet Coke tastes a hell of alot better. They have diet pepsi at my job. Tastes like caca. But I am also a big fan of the "Doc". That's right baby DR.PEPPER!!! Oh and Cherry COKE is better.

P.S. Spaz, there was cocaine in Coca-Cola before and that is how it got it's name. If you ever come accross an old bottle of Coke. Read the ingredients. :D

Well i haven't drank either for months, in fact i haven't had a fizzy drink in months, but anyway i'd have to say pepsi is better, coke tastes too fizzy

Pepsi by far coke is a flat taste that takes ages to get use to but u can allways taste the watered down s**t they call coke compared to Pepsi

I like pepsi, but not pepsi, what i mean is the brand, i like 7up that is from pepsi, feel me?

coke, just hearing the word pepsi makes me feel sick i saw on the news u can use it as a toilet cleaner lol probally made of it :evil:

Edited by og spanny

coke, just hearing the word pepsi makes me feel sick i saw on the news u can use it as a toilet cleaner lol probally made of it

Yeah i heard that too and someone said once it made there tongue burn

Anyone who voted for Pepsi is sick as in desperate need of psychiatric treatment. 

I agree with you there thats what i think

Edited by GTAVC

I like Diet Coke.(I'm on a diet trying to get me a six pack abs. No I'm not fatjust to let you know.)

duh spaz all diet drinks are 100% shit thats why i dont buy them.

and yes coke can be used as a toilet cleaner thats the acid i was telling u about and also if u put a nail in a glass jar filled with coke [not pepsi] and leave the nail in the jar for like a week of so the coke will completly eat away the nail ive thried this i put 3 nails in a jar of coke cola and left ti for like 2 weeks when i checked it again the nails were gone,kinda makes u think twice about drinking it huh :blink: but cherry coke rules^_^

Edited by Crimson Dragon

Gj bumping an old topic.. this is your verbal warning

Idk if it's been mentioned, but on my trip, I learned theres an ingredient in coke ((( That makes it fiz more ))) is made from bird shite.

Damn this topic made me thirsty just reading it! I think I'll get a coke outta the fridge. ;)