68 members have voted

1. 1. Which 1?

• Coke
    • pepsi

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coke is stronger, and has a nicer aftertaste. Pepsi tastes more artificial and less fizzy. But Coke Vanilla is the most disgusting drink ever, and whoever thought of it should be fed through a woodchipper.

Totally Agreed! :thumbsup:

Yes and random piece of trivia that most people know anyway, Coca-Cola was originally green before they added the caramel and other sweeterners and artificial stuff to it :yup:

must have been rather cool

oh and also, Coca-Cola sounds much better than Pepsi-Cola, furthermore pepsi tastes like someones pissed in your Coke :weird:

• 1 month later...
Coke is stronger, and has a nicer aftertaste. Pepsi tastes more artificial and less fizzy. But Coke Vanilla is the most disgusting drink ever, and whoever thought of it should be fed through a woodchipper.

Yes and random piece of trivia that most people know anyway, Coca-Cola was originally green before they added the caramel and other sweeterners and artificial stuff to it :yup:

oh and also, Coca-Cola sounds much better than Pepsi-Cola, furthermore pepsi tastes like someones pissed in your Coke :weird:

Are you sure of that? Last time I checked, Coke has always been dark like that. It was made in the 1800's I do believe. I was watching a special on soda on the Food Network. It was pretty interesting.

Are you sure of that? Last time I checked, Coke has always been dark like that. It was made in the 1800's I do believe. I was watching a special on soda on the Food Network. It was pretty interesting.

Oh yeah that was just a rumour :P

However it is true that when Coca-Cola was first made it contained cocaine which is how its name came about. It also contained alcohol, although later both these ingredients were removed because of people complaining of 'headaches'. :)

I'm full of useless information ^_^

Oh yeah that was just a rumour :P

However it is true that when Coca-Cola was first made it contained cocaine which is how its name came about. It also contained alcohol, although later both these ingredients were removed because of people complaining of 'headaches'. :)

I'm full of useless information ^_^

I do believe those are also, rumors. It said NOTHING about alchohol OR cocaine in the special I was watching. On top of that, kids drank it. You want the original coke? There's a store somewhere in America that has on of the old machines, and they still make the old stuff and sell it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...