Happy Birthday Jace!

MrLlamaLlama

Wow. I thought nobody would actually remember (even though it's at the bottom of the main forum page) due to my inactivity.

Thanks guys :D Seriously made me happy to read this.

Going to be a pretty boring day though. School and then lots to study van an exam tomorrow. I'll be getting a present when I'm back from school. Pretty sure it's money, but who knows. I'll tell you guys when I get it.

And once again, thanks a lot :)

lol so do I Gycu seems a long time ago now. Anyway happy birthday and have a good one! Only 3 years till you can buy GTA.

Haha, Yeah, I guess. Ah, they tend to think I'm a person who looks young for his age so buying games (and specific drinks) haven't been real problems. Kicks-ass actually. Counting months for GTA PC release.

Today has been a pretty *shitty* day actually. Bad sleep. Exams. School wasn't great. Boredom. And all of that just adds up. Got quite some money (as I actually already expected). What I didn't expect was the amount of cards I received and the amount of people who somehow knew it was my birthday IRL (as I never say it is). Pretty nice though, actually.

Edit: Ah, Silberio. Those were the days. Seems like a long time ago. That guy back yet? He left when I had left. Something with him losing his Internet I believe.

Today has been a pretty *shitty* day actually. Bad sleep. Exams. School wasn't great. Boredom. And all of that just adds up. Got quite some money (as I actually already expected). What I didn't expect was the amount of cards I received and the amount of people who somehow knew it was my birthday IRL (as I never say it is). Pretty nice though, actually.

Yeah, I actually know what you mean about that today, I had to be absent from school today and yesterday because of lack of sleep, tonselitis, Hayfever and headaches, I felt like shit yesterday and this morning.