Your Life...

Deji

i could say my life rightnow is far better than my life a year ago... my life back then was like a living hell, everyone hates me... but now, i could consider my life is good even though i don't go out of my house for most of the time and not having a big circle of friends.

Well, to be totally honest, life is going bad for me.

But actually, life isn't too bad before the start of May. In fact, it was really a good time for me, along with some of my friends. We did have a few exams before the start of May, but it was like only 2 exams. Way before January (Around 2007'), it was the start of year 11, and ofcourse it was great to be back at school, but things got turned to the worst for most of us since we had Mock Examinations.

Eventually, exams ended and we were out of this shit, so we were free after the exams. After moving away from the mocks, coursework began to be a really big problem, and ofcourse for myself, I never had time to focus on coursework, more on my revision and exams. But I gave in what I did. Today is 20th of May and I'm still in my exam period, and it sucks. So if I pass today, then I can get some more revision done for my next exam.

So life doesn't seem to be good for me. It seems that this part of my life will be chaotic.

Obly reason I don't kill myself is that I know it will get better after High School. I wanna tell people to go fuck themselves eveytime I hear them say soon you'll want to be in s chool, high school is the worst years of most peoples lives because it's every single day, but I know things will get better...but then again maybe not, maybe I live alone and work a shitty job because my social anxiety causes me to fail and I

m stuck with nothing...

My life is pretty much balanced, it is bad that there is so much to study, it's the last month of school so lots of test-papers'n'shiznit but it is also great since the summer has arrived, so I can hang out my my friends more often, drink a beer, a cookie or something and have fun with my class-mates ... So much more fun than the usual but also much more to study than the usual ... I don't have other major concerns, except for EURO 2008 :D and GTA :P

I hate my life, myself, and everyone around me.......

That explains why you shot up my firetruck. :lol:

Things are pretty good for me right now, a huge improvement from the beginning of the year.

I have a nice gig as a state contractor who takes care of a really screwed up kid & most of the time it's as easy as turning

on the TV & giving him a couple hotdogs. But sometimes I have to literally wrestle him down & there's the emergency

carpentry at 3 AM when he kicks his door off it's frame. Last November he turned 18 & his contract rolled over into

another office.

Great, I start December by choosing between making a car payment (the 'Stang) & my kids having Christmas. The car

got repo'd the day after Christmas & it went downhill from there. My dad passed away (unexpectedly) & a few things

just blew up in my face.

Since then I got the car back (ouch!) & things have smoothed out. If it's rough now, remember, there's ALWAYS

someone having a worse day. Just hang in there & keep trying.

^ Hey, it was a huge target and I had an SMG! What'd you expect me to do? :P

I especially hate the fact that my life is going nowhere. That's the main reason why I don't enjoy living. I can deal with the teasing and unpopularity, but it gets me that I'm not doing anything to change any aspect of myself or my life.

Edited by L-RiC