Have you been banned on another forum?

Huckleberry Pie

lmao, l-ric, what was your first username at gtagaming? i dont remember an l-ric

My names were cars from Midnight Club 2. Veloci was my most infamous one. I had like 300 POS posts in one day on just that one. My most "successful" account (successful means the longest I've stayed without being driven away) was Xboxuser.

I was banned on some site, because I kept insulting the website owner. He has a double-account though, and I can't remember why I spammed the site, but it must have been deserved. I never really do that sort of thing at all, so just that site I've been banned from. One time, at school in Sixth Form, I logged onto a forum, but it said I was banned. Really though, they'd just disabled access to as many forums as possible, to stop you getting distracted while working. I'm still there to this day.

Oh yeah, there was another site as well, I posted some bot topics in because they kept spamming and advertising on a forum I was on. They deserved it, might do it again if I can remember what it was called.

I have a warning on here, for getting involved in a long-finished argument, over a year ago I believe. It's still there, so, Mods.....?

Edited by Bateman.

WTF sort of things do all you guys do to get banned on GTAF?

From what I hear, misspelling some super-awesome dude's name, or mentioning you might not like the same thing as a staff member can get you banned.

Who here has been banned from TGTAP before? Apart from Scott who I don't remember banning (why was that?).

Um. Me? I've been banned here countless times. And I've been banned from a forum called "IceTeks"((however, I did end up coming back, and I even have moderator status there, too, but I never go anymore)). I've been banned from DataWhore.org. A few other random sites just for being a jackass.

I have a warning on here, for getting involved in a long-finished argument, over a year ago I believe. It's still there, so, Mods.....?

Warnings on this site are a historical record. Having a warning listed on your account isn't a punishment, it's just information for staff dealing with an incident in future.

For example, if someone was a spammer when they first registered, and got lots of warnings, then went quiet for a year, then they started spamming again, we would know that they had done that in the past, so we could deal with it much easier. We know it's not an accident or one-off, because of the history. But it doesn't stop him being a member and using everything (unless he is suspended/banned).

What difference would it make if it was removed? There's no advantage or disadvantage (to you) of either. But for staff, it lets us make the right decision.

WTF sort of things do all you guys do to get banned on GTAF?

From what I hear, misspelling some super-awesome dude's name, or mentioning you might not like the same thing as a staff member can get you banned.

That's true. And if you disagree with a staff, you get banned too. TNF got banned from there in 07 just because he... flamed a member.. ONCE.

@ Topic: I also have warnings in here and got post-banned. In that time, I didn't know very well how to post, I never was a good poster until I asked Gerard for help. He helped me with his "guides" which were very useful, I actually have 4 warnings. Formal.

I was banned on GTAF coz me and some Bulgarian had a debate about Macedonia in some thread, so I was temp banned for 3 days (also for posting random off topic things) So then I made a new account jOkEr_xD and started using that.... and I continued the debate with that account so then I was banned on both accounts.

Ever since then I've been coming back like once a month, and sometimes I get banned on the first day, sometimes It lasts a month lol.

Here's the forum that I left at one time due to some internet argument:

http://www.strawberrysforeveryone.com/forum/

The board was a bit confusing for a noob to post; and I find their apparent ignorance regarding spambots, pedos and pron, especially on a kiddie/girly website, rather disturbing.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Yes I have and I'km fucking proud of it, why?

Because it was the:

FLAT EARTH SOCIETY FORUM

It's a pretty fun read, that's for DAMN sure.

Haha that website is a fucking joke. They actually have a theory for something already proven otherwise, wtf is up with that? So yeah this is one forum that deserves shit. Hate ignorant people.

Haha that website is a fucking joke. They actually have a theory for something already proven otherwise, wtf is up with that? So yeah this is one forum that deserves shit. Hate ignorant people.

??? The earh is flat.