Coffee

Is anybody excited?!

I'm literally jumping out of my seat right now. Tomorrow is the BIG DAY. I mean, I would have expectd everybody freaking out at least by now!

So how excited are you about the GTA IV trailer comming out tomorrow? Be honest!! :D

I've soiled myself several times, and my friends are sick of me mentioning the upcoming trailer. "Hey guys, can't wait for the first ever GTA IV trai....". "STFU!" lol

you gotta buy the ps3 its the best..if you get an xbox ill be so mad .. anyway..im soo excited..i look at the time left in the clock so much..i go on my PSP internet in the middle of the night just to see the time remaining!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

Interestingly I'm not actually that excited, though it is probably true to say I won't turn up for uni the week following launch

I can't even describe how excited I am... I mean, this is big man, real big, oh yeah, real fresh. Never been this excited for a trailer, man I'm so damn excited.

yeh defnetly get it on ps3..if you want the full experience:) i know i am

I've started saving up for a PS3 too, I think i should have atleast enough for one by October.

yeh defnetly get it on ps3..if you want the full experience:) i know i am

I've started saving up for a PS3 too, I think i should have atleast enough for one by October.

Even if I DON'T have enough money to buy a PS3 by October, I'm definately going to buy the game on launch date anyway. Just because. xD

Edited by Coffee

I've soiled myself several times, and my friends are sick of me mentioning the upcoming trailer.

I think I recognize that :P

Obiviously that means I also am exited. Who isn't?

I wouldn't go as far as shitting my pants over it, but I will certainly be refreshing the GTA4 site from 5:55PM onward until the high-res trailer shows up.

Can't wait mang!

Pretty excited... gonna have to figure out a way to see the trailer, as many of you know about my computer.. problem. Trying to buy a 360 (cheapest way to go.. I've not got much money) this summer and pic this up shortly after :D

Im missing it tomorrow :'( all to see Harry Potter molest a horse and the run around naked on stage. I get to see his magic wand muahaha. But Im out all day

I'm literally jumping out of my seat right now. Tomorrow is the BIG DAY. I mean, I would have expectd everybody freaking out at least by now!

So how excited are you about the GTA IV trailer comming out tomorrow? Be honest!! :D

Havn't seen us excited?!?! Lol, but ya, I'm pretty dang happy right now. Probably won't see it on TV when it first airs but I'm sure I'll see it later on TV and see it on the internet a hundred times.

It's less than 9 hours til launch now!!! Omg Omg I can't wait!! *screams*

I'm in School right now lol xP since I live in new york the trailer if going to be released @ 5:00pm for me so by then I'll be ready!

It's less than 9 hours til launch now!!! Omg Omg I can't wait!! *screams*

I'm in School right now lol xP since I live in new york the trailer if going to be released @ 5:00pm for me so by then I'll be ready!

EDIT: Aw crap sorry for the repost that was a mistake... my computer's being gay, please delete this D:

Edited by Coffee