Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Valentino

mc donolds vs burgerking

I'd have to go with Mc Donalds because the variety of food is bigger than at BK. But I prefer Wendy's actually.

They'd be equal if burger king had some good shakes like mcdonalds do and if burger king had decent fries. So i go for mcdonalds.

I prefer Burger King over McDonalds. But out of fast food places I prefer KFC. The chicken is SO good! :drool:

Probably mc donalds, though burger king is probably better just pricier.

OMG!

have you guys ever been to BK!?

I prefer BK over McDonalds everday!

McDonalds combo meals cost too much, while BK is 1/2 the price

and RonaldMcdonald looks, creepy.........

Don't dis Ronald, he is awesome.

I would prefer to pay the higher prices of McDonalds.

Everytime I eat BK the burgers are more dry, the french fries aren't as good, and I tend to get burned food sometimes.

But White Castle still holds the thrown. They were the original fast food resturant.

I preffer Mc Donalds because is cheaper, but BK has better food IMO.

I like Micdonald's better, because it has better food. Also, I saw someone clipping toenails next to the fry machine once at BK.

:lol: That's getting quotted! I like Bk for their BBQ.

I prefer McDonalds, because of the McChiken(sic) burger.

Out of all the Fast food restaurants(sp?) I'd probably go with Wendy's or Pizza Pizza

screw cheeseburgers

double-quarter-pounders/double big macs are where it's at (note, I eat these, then work out. therefore, i gain no weight... just like cj ^_^)

screw cheeseburgers

double-quarter-pounders/double big macs are where it's at (note, I eat these, then work out. therefore, i gain no weight... just like cj ^_^)

Its not gonna help you in life if you relate it to a game ^_^

screw cheeseburgers

NO McDonalds food beats their Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese. And onions.

Also, you are doing it ass-backwards. You SHOULD work out THEN eat. No, seriously. It gets your motabalism((SP?)) kicking in and you actually burn more food that way.

I don't like neither mc donalds of burger king mc donalds coke is flat and their hygiene is bad and burger king has pepsi what i hate

I prefer wimpy's or Domino's Pizza

Dude arnt they both the same thing its all just 35grams of fat between a bun and its not even cook very good

Dude arnt they both the same thing its all just 35grams of fat between a bun and its not even cook very good

Oh right, you're the intelligent one. You think BK and MD are the same thing? The only similarity is that they serve burgers and fries.

I like Micdonald's better, because it has better food. Also, I saw someone clipping toenails next to the fry machine once at BK.

So thats why their fries taste like crap.

Edited by mr man

eww yuck i think thats put me off goin to bk :sick: