2008 Award Winners

Chris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe that I even placed for biggest geek and best breasts. However if there ever was a best ass award ... :hurrhurr:

You'd have my vote. That is one nice ass.

Oh, and how did Chris not win least likely to get laid?

And why the fuck did I walk away with nothing? This is BS.

I'm suspecting he rigged the poll.

Did we still have best debator or something like that, I'd think you could of got that one, but it's hard to pick between you and L-RiC.

Point out the topic where my argument didn't break down into (true) insults.

Oh, just noticed a post in the other thread from GBA that I would LOVE to address.

Really mature way to look at it. You said in the past it's just a forum you don't care about awards.

Incase the emoticon at the end of my post wasn't a clear enough indication for you, I was joking. Bear is my friend and we had this little joke going since the 2007 awards, BEFORE you even showed up.

I don't know what the hell your probem with me is but get over it. You whine that all I do is post pictures. I never did anything to you so grow up. If there is a picture thread, people can feel free to post as many as they want. If you don't like it, don't click on the thread. I hardly know you and don't really care that you exist. You've proven that you're an immature little girl who attacks people out of nowhere, while kissing the ass of the male members. Sorry but I don't play that game. I like to be friends with everyone and I don't care if someone posts 1 picture or 400 pictures. What, are you going to bitch at every single female in a forum who posts more pictures than you do just because they'll be stealing your male attention away from you? Way to be mature.

I'm a married 25 year old woman who could care less about a bunch of teenagers thinking if I am hot or not. I don't need to win an online award to tell me I look good when I have a husband who does that every single day. Awards online are for fun. It's people like you who ruin it by taking it seriously. I'm sure you'll be walking around with that nose in the air, thinking you're the hottest thing on the planet just because you won an online award. Myself and a certain few others here can certainly picture that.

Grow up or shut up. I don't have time to continue fighting with some teenage girl over the internet because she doesn't like when I post a picture.

Edited by YellowJacket

Oh, just noticed a post in the other thread from GBA that I would LOVE to address.
Really mature way to look at it. You said in the past it's just a forum you don't care about awards.

Incase the emoticon at the end of my post wasn't a clear enough indication for you, I was joking. Bear is my friend and we had this little joke going since the 2007 awards, BEFORE you even showed up.

I don't know what the hell your probem with me is but get over it. You whine that all I do is post pictures. I never did anything to you so grow up. If there is a picture thread, people can feel free to post as many as they want. If you don't like it, don't click on the thread. I hardly know you and don't really care that you exist. You've proven that you're an immature little girl who attacks people out of nowhere, while kissing the ass of the male members. Sorry but I don't play that game. I like to be friends with everyone and I don't care if someone posts 1 picture or 400 pictures. What, are you going to bitch at every single female in a forum who posts more pictures than you do just because they'll be stealing your male attention away from you? Way to be mature.

I'm a married 25 year old woman who could care less about a bunch of teenagers thinking if I am hot or not. I don't need to win an online award to tell me I look good when I have a husband who does that every single day. Awards online are for fun. It's people like you who ruin it by taking it seriously. I'm sure you'll be walking around with that nose in the air, thinking you're the hottest thing on the planet just because you won an online award. Myself and a certain few others here can certainly picture that.

Grow up or shut up. I don't have time to continue fighting with some teenage girl over the internet because she doesn't like when I post a picture.

Well, that was a bit awesome. I knew that you'd respond YJ, but I didn't expect you to go to that extent.

*awaits GBA's response*

....I wonder if you scared her away. :P

YJ's post was a very good retaliation to what had been said earlier. I'm not going to take sides but I also don't want to see it continue because I like both the members as friends. But I think if GBA wants to respond to what YJ said, she should use the PM feature instead. Hopefully this is the end of it.

I'm also going to say Congratulations to Earthbound for being the newest/oldest member to get the award. Quite an achievement, nobody last year got the award for coming back (I kept a close eye on that award, it was the only one I was in last year)

I didn't respond to start anything (or continue, depending on how you look at it, lol) and I don't care what she thinks of me but to start trouble over something like posting pictures and then thinking that everything I say has something to do with her is ridiculous. I barely see her post so I wont remember her much at a time like this. I've been friends for a long time with Bear and we always cheer each other on with awards.

If GBA's smart enough, she'll read what I said and move on instead of retaliating. This is a fun contest that everyone should be able to enjoy and have a good time with. If you have an issue with a member, keep it to yourself. No one cares.

Everyone should be congratulated on their winnings, not be brought down by someone who's snobby and takes things way too seriously.

I didn't respond to start anything (or continue, depending on how you look at it, lol) and I don't care what she thinks of me but to start trouble over something like posting pictures and then thinking that everything I say has something to do with her is ridiculous. I barely see her post so I wont remember her much at a time like this. I've been friends for a long time with Bear and we always cheer each other on with awards.

If GBA's smart enough, she'll read what I said and move on instead of retaliating. This is a fun contest that everyone should be able to enjoy and have a good time with. If you have an issue with a member, keep it to yourself. No one cares.

Everyone should be congratulated on their winnings, not be brought down by someone who's snobby and takes things way too seriously.

Honestly I took it seriously, I read it before you edited it. I was kind of like :/ When I go back and read it, yeah, I DID see it, but a minute ago was the first time I noticed the ;P face. Chances she saw it like that? Slim. Possible? Very.

YJ you're putting things out into the open to fuel that, I honestly suggest you take it to PM. Or that GBA takes it to PM and work it out, or not. I don't care if you do or not, really. This isn't going to be a retaliation topic, or even appology topic if it comes to that.

Thanks

-Sherman