What do you wear?

Connor

I'm pretty lazy really, just some sketchers, jeans(sometimes trackies, chavvy much? next part equals that out), a metallica t-shirt(ya rly, I have enough for everyday of the week and moar) and a hoody.

Occaisionally, I wear my airwalks, black pants, some really HEAVY METUL t-shirt and a long black coat, if I'm wanting a change.

So, what clothes do you guys wear usually?

Jeans: Normal or baggy. Never skinny jeans because I am already skinny and showing your cock bulge makes you look like a raging homosexual just gagging for attention - Emo's can somehow carry the look off, indie kids just look fucking retarded though with all their bright colours and shit (sorry Misho!). Occasionally I wear combat trousers when I want to look like serial killers such as Dexter for no apparent reason.

T-shirt: witty slogan / a band I like / or brands typically associated with skate/snow/surf culture (I do none of them though)

Hoodie: same as above really though often just fairly plain in comparison

Shoes: Vans or Globes at the moment, but I really need a new pair

Shirt, sweatshirt, jeans. All generic, no washed out or punk shit like that. I think they're cool and shit but I'm way too ugly to wear them.

You do realise it's the other way round right? Plain clothes make you look plain, wear some cool shit you'll look better for it.

Jeans: Mostly skinnies, occasionally some loose fitting jeans. Whatever I'm in the mood for, really.

Shirts: Fitting. I can't stand baggy shirts, I went from an XL to Medium over change of style, haha. Usually band tees or random shirts from AnchorBlue. Want to get down to small though.. have a few awesome shirts that size for whatever reason :P

Hoody: Moar like a windbreaker, but I've got a white quicksilver one. And a green/grey striped one.. much like my old dark grey/grey striped for anyone who wants to remember when I didn't know what a straight iron was, haha.

Shoes: Osiris (yes I occasionally wear him on my feet), DVS and some slip on Vans to go with my skinnies sometimes.

I agree not a lot of people can pull off skinnies. This one dude was trying to copy me yesterday and tried to show off (refer to Chris's post - gagging for attention) pretty funny. Failed, horribly ;D.

Jeans: Mostly skinnies, occasionally some loose fitting jeans. Whatever I'm in the mood for, really.

Shirts: Fitting. I can't stand baggy shirts, I went from an XL to Medium over change of style, haha. Usually band tees or random shirts from AnchorBlue. Want to get down to small though.. have a few awesome shirts that size for whatever reason :P

Hoody: Moar like a windbreaker, but I've got a white quicksilver one. And a green/grey striped one.. much like my old dark grey/grey striped for anyone who wants to remember when I didn't know what a straight iron was, haha.

Shoes: Osiris (yes I occasionally wear him on my feet), DVS and some slip on Vans to go with my skinnies sometimes.

I agree not a lot of people can pull off skinnies. This one dude was trying to copy me yesterday and tried to show off (refer to Chris's post - gagging for attention) pretty funny. Failed, horribly ;D.

... Emo

Eh shirt wise I usually just wear any coloured v-neck or some band tee I like, but I also buy a lot of shirt from zerofriends.com cuz their stuff is amazing. I prefer to wear skinnies, and I usually get them from Pac Sun or Anchor Blue cuz their girl jeans are nice, but Social Collision's are pretty fucking nice too. Shoe wise, I have a couple different colours of Vans slip ons, but I also have a nice pair of Emerica's. Don't fret though, they don't looks shit liek skate shoes these days, it just looks like this.

I wear white t-shirts when possible, brands like Bench, Nike, McKenzie, etc. I usually wear a cross between jeans and trousers, eg like the Army camouflage jeans, except without the camouflage. Never wear hats or anything of the kind, and I usually wear white trainers, but these days I'm wearing a black pair. No Jewellery or anything, makes you look like a hobo.