Unwanted GTA IV Features

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
loved the whole gangster theme (or at least liked it a whole lot more then the mob stuff) and hope gta IV isint a "mob-based" game, i'de really like to see maybe a mix of the 2...cant see how that could happen though without making for a really lame game...

This is an UNwanted GTAIV featured list.

Yeah good point. Makes me think of something. Something I wouldn't want in GTA4 is just one solid theme like Mob or "Gangsta", I would like it to be lots of different things. More interesting that way, but one theme in the beginning to start you off would be good. Or revolving around one theme and coming back to it in the end. I don't know lol.

Edited by Artur

I think the lamposts should be really hard and very strong so when your car crashes into them they actually stand still and your car gets damaged and not the lampost falling on the road.

That could become a real pain in the ass, when you're in car race or chasing someone and you keep nailing lamposts and they don't move.

I don't mean to knock the idea, but I could see alot of people get frustrated with that.

Edited by MiamiViceCity

• 2 weeks later...
Gangs that shoot you for no reason

Yeah, I partially agree with that. In LCS, it was annoying but as you progress in the storyline, they start to hate you so they attack. In VCS, the Bikers are getting on my last nerve. I can't leave my Empire without seeing a Biker Angel with two Bikers with Sc(k?)orpions or Micro SMGs doing a drive-by on me.

When do the Bikers start shooting at you? They only shoot at me when I shoot at them. Well, I'm not very far in VCS yet, but the Cholos already hate me and shoot me.

Lol. If you've gotten to the part of the storyline where you can take over empires, take over Biker empires and soon they some out of nowhere and try to chase you down.

no gang wars

only eat at safehouses

no girlfriends

more realistic missions

large amounts of different cars palnes bikes etc

more realistic map

interactive envrionment

nobody looks the same on that street

same with cars ie three identical sentinals in a row

-Basketball....the basketball in San Andreas was terrible and not needed.

-Mandatory Missions where you have to play sports or race (You should only do those things on your free time)

-Dancing....it was stupid

-Missions that require you to dance...I really f**king hated the mission where you had to steal the sound van on GTA: SA, you should just kill the people protecting it and steal their keys.

-Hot coffee...god help us all if they decide to put sex into the game and Hillary Clinton and the Interest groups she represents tries to ban GTA: SA (or give it an AO rating) No sex, it's nasty and almost banned GTA Games in the US. I thought GTA: SA was fine without the sex.

-Reni Wassulmeier (she scares me and she's an insult to Germans and German-Americans everywhere!

I don't see anything wrong with Gang wars, although I do get really annoyed when I'm all the way in San Fierro and a gang war errupts in one of my territories in San Andreas. I like Tilly and Tommy Vercetti's idea on gang wars. Don't get rid of them, improve on them.

But I really, really hate dancing missions.

I would like to see no more RC missions.

-I would like to see no more pay and spray.

(I think the cops should give up after awhile or you should be able to deak them out. Pay and spray could be there but only for fixing your ride not getting away from cops)

-And no more Rap hip hop style themes.

I kinnda liked al that rc stuff

I think the cops should be able to swimm. And that ai must definetly improve.

good idea the cops should defenetly know how to swim !I swim but they die after entering the water!They are COPS !

Why would anyone want to have another hot coffe affair? IF sex mini games will be included, R* will probably just change the rating to AO. Anyway, those were stupid and boring and anyone who plays them obviously has a huge lack of life. I doubt there will be any.

Excuse me but from since R* RATE their games???There are companies that RATE games like PEGI,ESRB.....You should know that...

I think he meant if Rockstar intentionally put it some sex minigames they would know they were going to get given the AO rating. I doubt they'll go down that route again though.

The things I don't want to see is the same crap everyone else complained about:

Girlfriends - way too time consuming and boring, almost pointless too.

Eating - This is a ridiculous feature. Though it adds realism, it's a pain in the ass, it also creates bugs such as if you've gone without food for ages it won't let you work out, which also brings in the whole stats system, not the best of features but I can see the point of it.

If eating is implemented in GTA4 they should just borrow the system used in Saints Row, where food gets added to your inventory, and you can choose to eat it whenever you need it.