Hey guys...

MrLlamaLlama

Hey you guys.

As you probably all realised, i've been so inactive recently... I'm not really sure why... i just feel different and shit... not in a good way.

I've started to fuck up in college, though i'd be different here than i was at school, but, it seems i've just got this big thing about deadlines, and being told what to do... I've started being more and more lazy recently, and.. i don't wanna slip back to how things used to be. Life's still pretty cool, i still got my fucking awesome GF, and my fucking awesome friends... but i feel as if I'm on the verge of just going crazy or somethin', like a big ball of rage pent up inside me that i can't seem to release.

There was a time when, if i took a break from TGTAP, i'd feel hacked off, because there was something i missed out on, or there'd be catching up to do... but recently, i just feel more complacent, and i don't really care like i should. I speak to most of you guys on MSN usually, which is cool, 'cos i can get beneath all the rule - abiding stuff, find out what you really think... and it's just nice to get to know the people i'm talking to.... and i know I've made better friends with some of you than others.

I guess i should just cut the shit out now. I think i'm getting older, and a new me's comin' out, and... well... i don't feel like i used to anymore... i think it's time to say a little goodbye. Don't count on me being back for long anytime soon.... I'll drop in occasionally, but, to be honest, not enough to properly fulfill what being a moderator needs. I might be on MSN a bit more often, but don't expect anything regular... So, I'm sorry on that front.

Before i go to sleep, i just wanna personally thank some (okay, a lot) of you guys...

Chris - Obvious reasons, you've done a great job here, just keep this place going... you've got something to be proud of... :)

Sky - I owe it all to you... all of it, mod, super mod, DS, the GFX shop, all of it. Everything that justified me being a memeber here.

Gerard - Wall of text lives on. You're a clever guy... you know that, just do something good with your life...

Chis82 - The most clever 14 / 15 year old i think I've ever known... Funny guy, too.

Vasco - you change your name more often that your fuckin' socks, so I'll use your real one...

Legend of a guy, great kid to talk to, the most down to earth 13 year old i know. Don't do anything stupid.

Connor - another great guy to talk to... as funny as fuck, and has a sensible side too (OMG RLY :P)

Rem - you've done well to get where you are, and you've brought something good to this place...

TM - your awards say it all, well done mate.

UrbanOutlaw - The single best non staff member here, no discussion.

I probably forgot half the people i meant to put on there, but that's enough asskissing for now anyways.

It's tough to just say goodbye and end it here. Niot quite sure when I'll chat to any of you again, but, until i do... peace out, and don't do anything i wouldn't.

Bye for now guys.

I think all of us will miss you man, I will at least. I have been missing you on the forums as of recently too mate.

I haven't had any graphics help from you in a while what is kind of scary because I've been doing them almost 100 % myself over the past few months.

It's sad to see you (Possibly Temporarily) go.

Ive only been here a short time and i dont know you that well, but you seem to be a proper decent guy, and yeah, your graphics are awesome. btw I think you should quit your college course if you dont like it, i quit my course last november and i felt so much better for it. I was just the same, getting stressed and angry, arguing with tutors ect. Anyway good luck with it all man :thumbsup:

Edited by Sean.

Damn, I'm not on that list <_< . Oh well, not bothered really. Good luck in college and I hope you get better. I just wish I could've talked on MSN over the past few months, I have been waiting for you to come on MSN but when you come on I have to go off :mellow: to bed or to my room. You are one of my best friends on this forum and I can proise you that you will always be one of my best friends. You kind of missed things on TMs forum too, many things actually, its not quite inactive now.

Peace out man and goodnight. ;)

We'll all miss you man, especially the excellent work you do with Photoshop. Just stay on top of things relating to College, and you'll be fine. You're a great member and it's sad you're leaving, but at the end of the day, it's your decision. Hope to see you again soon. :)

Sometimes all you need is a break. Sometimes you need a long one, sometimes you need a short one. Focus on college first and when you get some free time be sure to pop in and tell us about life. I'd be more happy if you do good in college or university then moderate on a forum. I don't know you well, but you definitely are one of the coolest guys on the forum. I had a great time playing MTA with you and talking to you on MSN. Be sure to come on MSN and talk to us, I'll be glad to hear us.

Goodbye for now, do what you need to do, and then eventually come back and see us.