Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Cj vs Sweet

17 members have voted

1. 1. Cj vs Sweet

• Sweet
    • Cj

I have a feeling that CJ would kick the living crap out of Sweet.

Sweet never seems to actually do anything whilst he sends CJ out to do all of the hard work.

yeah its like you do everything and he comes along on the ride just to get credit for s**t he knows nothin about. :pissedred:

I think carl jhonson is better because he is the playable character and acts more like a gangster than sweet does .

Oh GOD people! Being gangsta doesn't make you better than someone. None of you know anything about Sweet. I bet half of you don't even know why Sweet acted the way he did. Don't run the guy down when all you think is "CJ IS TRUE GANGSTA YO! HE IS THE BEST!"

How about this answer:

They both suck ass and wouldn't last in the real world.

Oh GOD people! Being gangsta doesn't make you better than someone. None of you know anything about Sweet. I bet half of you don't even know why Sweet acted the way he did. Don't run the guy down when all you think is "CJ IS TRUE GANGSTA YO! HE IS THE BEST!"

How about this answer:

They both suck ass and wouldn't last in the real world.

yo Spaz I agree with you the whole way man :cigar:

Yeah but what happened to their gang? :rolleyes: Sweet wouldn't get off his fat ass to save the gang.

But when CJ comes it's a different story. Not to mention you save your brothers ass a few times...

True like in the mission sweets girl you have to save his ass also the last mission where he's hangin on the fire truck you have to get Sweet out of stupid S**t he has done. All becuase he is a lazy ass bum he could'ent even protect their mother from Big Smoke's Fat A**.

Edited by C.J

Wow! It's a miracle! You post with your caps-lock key off! Woo

He was saying Cj, it's not spam. I am going to close this though.. it's old, and a stupid topic, imo.