Sign in to follow this  
Gin Ichimaru

What will be your reaction?

exactly how our we supposed to know this?

Yeah. Not really sure what you're talking about. I'll just have a great satisfaction in myself in keeping the box and manual away from my brother in mint condition B)

I'll say "OMFG! OMFG! OMFG", repeatedly. Then I'll seal it inside a box and whenever I want to play the game, I'll wear gloves and carefully press that button and the game will pop out, then I'd hold it by its sides, and carefully put it into my PS3. :)

I might order a UK version and keep everything in it's original plastic wrapping. I have a thing for GTA collectibles :wub:

I will take a long look at the game to think about how great it's gonna be, then I'll rap it up and put it in my Xbox :)

I bet I'll have a look of sheer joy on my face, like when a mother holds her baby for the first time... Thats how much I love these games...

I would drive around maybe do the 1st misson and then be on it all night cos i wont be able to sleep il be so exsited:p il probly try and get a big police chase 1st aswell

shocked but excited, saying thank you loudly and embarrassingly to the store clerk until she kick me out :lol:

and then in my house i'll take off the wrapper, put it in my xbox, cruise around for a bit and then try the first mission

oh yeah, who would like to play online when we got the game besides me?

I'll break the disk with excitment, then get out m other copy and play it non-stop for the next 72 hours, 14 minutes, 27 seconds. Then I'll stop have a loo break and have something to eat/drink then carry on for another 72 hours, 14 minutes, 27 seconds

Pure bliss and ecstasy. Jump around, lock myself in the room and don't come out for 12 hours. Not even to take a piss. :yup: Of couse this is if i recive my copy.

a mix of excitement and sleepiness (midnight release at gamestop).

:zZZ::dribble::zZZ: <---- that about sums it up

After school i'll check in the mail (Since it's coming from the UK) and hope it's there, it might not come April 29th :( because it's overseas, but i'll just be smilling and open it carefully and play it for a while, not to long, i need my sleep.