Sign in to follow this  
Spaz The Great

Favorite Gang

lol i like killing the golfers to, also the street wannabes since theyre totally pointless

Yeah i totally agree....i dont hit the golfers...but about the street wannabes...in total agreement!!!! :whistle:

I hate the PIGs as I normally have 5 surrounding me, shooting at me with pistols and I'm there fighting with my fists and they're calling me a wimp. My favourite gang is the Bikers as they have a cool leader, a nice vehicle and they don't need to walk around in groups unlike most of the others

Speaking of the biker missions, why does everyone find Messing With The Man so hard? I find that to be one of the easiest missions in the game but everyone else seems to really struggle with it.

The vercetti gang would easily the best if they had a vehicle but as they don't I don't like them that much

Yeah the Haitians are stupid, they walk right inside a rival gangs property(Kaufman Cabs) and the wonder why you start throwing grenades at them

My favorite gang was the Vercetti gang, well, because they were your gang. Other than that I like the Cubans because Scarface was Cuban and that was one of my favorite movies, plus they didn't betray you at the end.

I like the cubans. I usually ride around in a cuban hermes when im bored. Hatians are my least favorite gang. I always do drive-bys on them or i run over them when im on an angel. :tongue:

Yeah I normally have them as my least favourite gang because they've got the best weapons(except for the Army) and they don't fight back