What program do you use for listening to music?

Damjan

?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Winamp
    • Windows Media Player
    • foobar2000
    • RealPlayer
    • VLC Media Player
    • Quicktime
    • iTunes
    • Other

I use Windows Media Player, just because for one, it's not too laggy with useless items like the iTunes Store, two it easily fits into my Taskbar when minimized :awesome: , and three, it is compatible with other [Microsoft] products (such as Messenger) and my keyboard since of the Play/Pause, Forward/Backward, etc buttons.

Also, Microsoft cheaply pre-installed it on Windows, and I don't need to think about any other media players, since it has all the features I need... playing my music. ;)

Btw, never knew about some of those players, Winamp, foobar 2000, VLC media player...

Edited by NotYouHaha

Way to miss off the most common one, what the hell. :/

Best not be some Anti-Apple bullshit. Because I see you put down RealPlayer for the lulz, good one :P

iTunes here, simply because it's the best way to keep all 18,000 of my songs organised the way I want them.

I think you'll find most people though never really change from what they started out with though, I'm probably one of the rare few who did. WMP to WinAmp and then to iTunes.

I don't know how the former two have since changed, but at the time iTunes was the only program that could adequately keep my collection organised both in terms of on my computer and inside the program, easily letting me find stuff. Also, the search works perfectly if I need to find a particular song. In a list of 18,000 it's normally a pain in the ass.

I use WMP because it works. Or not in my case. The bloody program won't open, oh and my sound isn't working either.

My sound wasn't working a few days ago((for a few days, too))... I'd tell you how I fixed, but I didn't. It decided to work again.

Best not be some Anti-Apple bullshit. Because I see you put down RealPlayer for the lulz, good one :P

iTunes here, simply because it's the best way to keep all 18,000 of my songs organised the way I want them.

I think you'll find most people though never really change from what they started out with though, I'm probably one of the rare few who did. WMP to WinAmp and then to iTunes.

I don't know how the former two have since changed, but at the time iTunes was the only program that could adequately keep my collection organised both in terms of on my computer and inside the program, easily letting me find stuff. Also, the search works perfectly if I need to find a particular song. In a list of 18,000 it's normally a pain in the ass.

Most people keep their music organized by putting it all in the same folder. :mellow: ... Except me.... I had it in various different folders((with some folders only having 2-3 songs)).

Went from WMP to iTunes when I got my iPod, when my iPod broke I went to Winamp, now that I have my new iPod I use iTunes. Etc.