What music do you want in the Next GTA

Chencho

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the radio with real music.

like say the rap radio would have some tupac or snoop dog.

and the rock stations would have some pink floyd and rolling stones. good songs like pink floyd-money

or rolling stones white horses.

and hopefully rockstar can do it with out legal problem

I would love to have Limb Bizkit's Track "Rollin'": matches any crazy things done in-game.

And any Xzibit/G-Unit's tracks.

OR even better, Ludacris' song "Act A Fool" from 2Fast2Furious: really match the game's racing missions.

just think would those songs go with anything if that thing was a faggio while wearing tramps clothes

thought not <_<

just think would those songs go with anything if that thing was a faggio while wearing tramps clothes

thought not <_<

Well I said, "CRAZY THINGS DONE IN-GAME" if you kill people using the Faggio (or even the Sweeper, some of you may not know this vehicle), listening to Rollin' will get your spirits on fire!

Well think when you're using a Rhino Tank/Hydra Plane and drive the army crazy while listening to Rollin'...

Act A Fool will surely make you feel more-spirit-filled when doing anything to do with great-modded cars...

BTW, I like LP and FortMinor also

Anybody who is thinking that Mike Shinoda is quitting LP just to join FM, they're wrong, Mike is only singing for FM because it's his side project...

Edited by C.O.D

if it was set in the modern time and your console was online it would be good if rockstar made it so GTA gets real radio stations from the console been online so the songs would be always updated and it would make it seem just that more realistic cause people wouldnt know what is gonna happen like on previous GTA cause i was bored of knowing wat the people on the radio were gonna say

ps they must also keep the normal stations in just in case peoples console isnt online

Crazy Frog Axel F

Crazy Frog Popcorn

Schnapi song

Schnapi Ein Llama ein yokohama

Imagine that, so damned annoying :P:bleh:

LOL!

Crazy Frog is really funny! And annoying.

Some Extra Info on Crazy Frog, (sorry ofr being Off-Topic)

If you've watched the movie Beverly Hills Cop 1&2, you will then know why the DJ (who composed the song) is called "Axel F", F stands for Foley. Watch the movie, you'll find out why the beats/melody of Crazy Frog is like THAT.

I would love to have Limb Bizkit's Track "Rollin'": matches any crazy things done in-game.

And any Xzibit/G-Unit's tracks.

OR even better, Ludacris' song "Act A Fool" from 2Fast2Furious: really match the game's racing missions.

Only one thing i can say to that is hell yeah!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i would like 2 hear keak da sneak "super hyphy" mistah f.a.b. "super sicc wit it" nd all mac dre songs boss tycoon, too hard for tha fu**** radio nd thizzle dance

They would play those songs because those guys are only famous on the west coast. They mainly play music that is famous nations wide, or even world wide.