tommy vercetti guy

Where Do You Live?

England :P Best country in the world, it might be a shithole, but it's still the bets country in the world :P

I made a little thing for the scottish : Scotland is like a rose, beautiful, but full of pricks :)

Your damn right Scotland is full of Pricks. Pricks who cant shut up and the accent (Im not really scottish by the way)

i was born here - YORK!!

Untitled-1_r2_c2.png

Universe>Milky Way>Solar System>Earth>Eastern Europe>ROmania

A country with "acces" at the Black Sea, with some beautiful cities(Sibiu, Zalau-my city, very small, no one here heard of it I'm almost 100% sure),Bucharest, Timisoara), but also with a poor population, high corruption level, bad infrastructure, weak economy etc.

I live in Transilvania, a part of Romania where Dracula is supposed to live :):lolbounce: altough the castle is far far away in the south...

Edited by Gycu Brun

ive got a few particular pictures of Falkirk Scotland (where i live)

980454-Wheel_and_visitor_centre-Falkirk.jpg

Anyone Recongnise (Opened 2002 by the Queen) (Falkirk Wheel) <<< Been there Millions of times

falkirk.gif

Falkirk Stadium <<<< Been here millions of times

England... And why it rules.

Say you're 13 years old...

-you can't smoke :erm:

-you can't drink <_<

-you can't vote :mellow:

-you can't drive :(

-you can't engage in sexual intercourse... :'(

But you CAN run your own pub :D

(al murray)

Shut the f*** up, that wasn't necessary.

it was only a question, and ya'll very agressive, stop defending yourself, we arent your enemys

I live in Nancy, a town in the east of France.

4805.jpg

It's a very beautiful town, even if I prefer Americans Cities I've seen, such as San Francisco or las vegas...

It's just different.

i live in a town called bedford.

now if you have already heard this from mrllamallama sorry,

basically it is a hell hole! i dont like it at all really it sucks, theres nothing to do... my girlfriend doesn't even live there... and it is infested with those little bastards we loving call chavs!

Porto, kinda cool?! Hell no, this place is a big shithole. This whole country is in fact, we were great in the past now were mere idiots. I wanna live OUT of this goddamn country when I go up. I would like to go to America, Japan or UK.

Porto, kinda cool?! Hell no, this place is a big shithole. This whole country is in fact, we were great in the past now were mere idiots. I wanna live OUT of this goddamn country when I go up. I would like to go to America, Japan or UK.

East NC, Amerikuh.

There's a guy from this area who lives in Okinawa, Japan. It was for work (Military) but from what he's told us about the past year, it doesn't seem too bad. Just the fact of learning the language, getting used to the road, population and such.

Still in Norwich, might get a few pics of the old city up.

EDIT : Heres the pics

ncfc-pne-evening.jpg

Inside the Carrow Road stadium.

finecity.jpg

The City sign haha.

carrarud.jpg

Carrow Road Ariel View

Edited by Woozie