The one whom you trust!

I dont trust all my friends but I trust one, of them, known him for a very long time and is a very good friend and I'd like to think I am a good friend of his too as I helped him when one of his relatives died.

Other than that I dont actually fully trust my family in certain circumstances.

I couldn't give two hoots about the government because they All lie.

My Parents

Some of my friends (This dude with the broken wrist at my school, I have been helping out for the past few weeks.)

My sister when I'm not pissed at her.

My Teachers (They have to look after us all day, parctically)

I don't trust:

The British Goverment (Not Any Goverment to be trusted)

The Police (They don't know what their doing)

Anyone you don't know

@ Sean.

All pigs abuse their powers. You can rarely find a cop who be understanding and won't pull out pepper spray, tazers or a nightstick unless desperately needed.

Lol Sibraa's trust is the complete opposite from ours :P

Not only do I not trust the royal family, but I hate that old queen >< no offense to the people who respect her and her family but why the hell does the Government give money to her and her family for doing absolutely nothing apart from live in a huge mansion and looking down on us? Personally I say fuck the queen and her family.

You don't even trust your own parents?

Well, I don't trust most of my friends, sometimes they don't actually trust me! But yeah... theirs only some people I trust, and of course, the first would be my Parents; Yeah, they usually are the first to know what your problems are, even if you don't tell them, they would know... Somehow. Second would be my Brother and Sister. My bro and I get along fine, same goes with my sister, so I can go to them if I need something like help. Friends would be my last since most of my friends are usually assholes, so you'd expect some of them not to help you.

So sometimes, it's best to trust someone who's really close to you. That's what I've learnt.