1. 1. Will You Pre-Order GTA:SA?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont want it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i pre-ordered mine a few weeks back , well i dint because im not 18 either but my mum did. and i've got a tip for any uk gamers who have the game pre-ordered the night before release go to the shop were you pre-ordered it from shortly before release and ask if theyll give you it and if they dont say that a different store has it out already then they will definetly give you the game then and there thats what i got my mum to do with vice city and i got it the day before.

unless you get somethin extra from pre ordering i dont plan on

Actually, at ebGames, if you give them a copy of Vice City, they'll give you $15.00 off preordering San Andreas. And, in America, who gives a ----- about freaking age!

My 12 year old brother went to ebGames and reserved his copy without anyone there with him! Of course, if you buy it from a really anal place like KMart, they wouldn't let him pay for his copy of Driv3R, or carry it out of the store. So, I had to pay for it, and when he said my brother couldn't hold it, I handed it to my bro, and asked the casher to shut up.

• 3 weeks later...