What year should it be based in?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It all depends on where the game is based. If London then it should definetly be 60's(Just think Great Train Robbery, Italian Job, Krays etc). Current time could be ok but not if its based in another American city. Not much would of changed since LC but if it was based in Europe or somewhere else then it wouldn't matter that much.

I dont really see how they could add that much with using the current time period again. Its just not about throwing some generic guy into a city and letting you run wild. They use a lot of films/music/tv of the time and other references to put the games together.

It all depends on where the game is based. If London then it should definetly be 60's(Just think Great Train Robbery, Italian Job, Krays etc). Current time could be ok but not if its based in another American city. Not much would of changed since LC but if it was based in Europe or somewhere else then it wouldn't matter that much.

I dont really see how they could add that much with using the current time period again. Its just not about throwing some generic guy into a city and letting you run wild. They use a lot of films/music/tv of the time and other references to put the games together.

I think they should make one of present day canada. Peferably Ontario(thats where i live). But during the winter. I'm sure rockstar could think of a pretty cool storyline. I think I speak for alot of People when I say I would like to see a snowmachine. or they could possibly have Season changes..............

• 1 month later...
i think it would be awsome if the game played in the future so they could add something like:

aliens, flying cars, plasma guns, light sabers. :coolthumbup:

you have forgoten a small thing SOUNDTRACK!!!!What soundtrack will have?Think before saying something,you cant put music that didn`t appeared yet.

Should be in 2007 ,my opinion